by outsmartthesystem 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

WuzLovesDubs - Best advice ever!

answer nothing unless its with another question
  • WontLeave
    WontLeave

Go!

...but have a plan and, if possible, record it. If you don't have a voice recorder, many MP3 players, cell phones, and digital cameras have a voice recorder feature that can record several hours of audio. The psychos, idiots, and loser that make up the congregations of the JWs are their own worst enemies. I wish I'd had a recorder running in the back room, on several occasions. If I'd have known then what I know now about how crazy, ignorant, stupid, and evil they are, I would have. I may still get my chance, since I'm technically still in.

When I first started realizing what was up, my wife didn't want to hear about it. It made her angry and sad that she was stuck with "an apostate". The walls went up, the denial started. Fortunately for me, she was in denial mainly because she'd never paid attention. Little by little, she started actually reading what the speakers, WT literature, and JW comments said and realizing everything I was saying was actually true. Plus she already had some of her own pet peeves and I hit one square on the head with a WT article she'd never seen or dreamed possible; I truly believe that's what did it. The WT is the best "apostate" literature written.

I encountered the JW defenses to a lesser degree than most, so bombarding with truth worked in my case. If someone's entire existence hangs on the WBTS, then you might need to try a different tactic. I believe, if you can get a JW (or any cult member) reeling you in because you've gone too far, in their minds, you've got them thinking and playing the part of the reasonable one. Then, just sit back and wait for them to start putting the pieces together on their own. Right now, you're the voice of reason, so turn the tables.

Let your wife know in advance that you intend to bait him, so she can see first-hand how nutty he is. It may leave a sour taste in your mouth, but try to out-JW him. Feign outright idolatry to the Governing Body, glorify the Spirit-inspired Watchtower's absolute and indisputable truths, if invited to pray then thank the Creator of the universe for writing the new song book. Just go so far out in left field with it that only an absolute mental case could keep up. Then, watch him do it. I've tossed around the idea of drawing attention to the insanity by becoming a caricature of their actions. Rather than a JW putting up their defenses, they might actually think how bonkers it really is.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The comment that "it is better to be mad at Jehovah than the organization" is very touchingly sad and it is horribly, terribly true. This says all that needs to be said about the borg, really, don't you think? Who are they worshipping? And who is more likely to forgive. . .trust Jehovah, fear the org. Ouch.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

OUTSMART: In other words....I am clearly possessed or crazy or perhaps both.......

Fool..............you are Mentally Diseased, don't ya know?

LEAVINGWT: Unless you want to be disfellowshipped for apostasy, begin practicing your lies, now.

THAT BE RIGHT! [NOTE: It is NOT a lie if the person asking the question does not have the right to know the truth.]

Seriously, if anything, GO OUT to dinner with the fool (you don't say if he's an elder)............that way you can just leave and go home at any time you please. If you invite him to your home, you may have to hand him his hat as you kiss his arse out the door.

DOC

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Tell him you will go to dinner with him at a fancy restaurant. Then send in a "working girl" to sit with him and take some pictures.

MTM

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Do you have a neighbor that has some knowledge of what you're going through, who also knows something of bible history, or is an agnostic or atheist?? You could invite said person along, on the "spur of the moment", as a 'buffer' for your protection during the dinner - they'd have to behave themselves if a non-JW were there; wouldn't want to give "Jehovah's/Watchtower corporation's" name a black eye, now, would they??? ..."

["I often quote meself - it adds polish to me conversations..." - cartoon character Andy Capp...]

What???

You DON'T have any "worldlies" who'd be willing to run interference for you at such a dinner??

Duuuude, you have GOT to expand your circle of friends!!!

Try joining the local "Atheists" club - without your wife's knowledge, of course!!

Then take one of THEM along to that dinner... [eeeeeeevil grin!!]

Hey, that's why I'm called the She-Devil...

• Open mind
    Open mind

Since he was kind enough to generously invite your entire family over for dinner, the least you can do is offer to bring along a dish to share.

I suggest blood sausage casserole.

om

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL @ Open Mind's suggetion!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

OSTS: "No thanks, we're busy that night!"

Uber-W: "But I didn't say which night.

OSTS: That's OK. We're busy on ALL of them!!!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Duuuude, you have GOT to expand your circle of friends!!!"

Trust me. I'd like to. But at this point....my wife is still somewhat "afraid" of worldly people. In her witness mind.....hanging out with worldly people is the first step to participating in a drunken orgy. If she knew I was hanging out with "worldlies".....she'd be in constant fear of me getting sucked into something evil. Cause', ya know......all "worldly" people are drunken, fornicating drug addicts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit