WT Flip-Flops on Jesus’ Inspection… Was it in 1918 or 1919?... Did the WT PASS or FAIL?

by Alfred 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Alfred
    Alfred

Room 215...

If you're referring to the book Finished Mystery, page 191 states that the 2 wings of the woman mentioned in Revelation 12:14 are the Old Testament and the New Testament... (that "sack cloth" thing might have been mentioned in another WT publication...)

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    Sad, but they have sold their soul and their mind to the WT . Get a JW to think ? Nah. Their critical thinking skills are safely locked in Brooklyn.

Weren't you one?

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Shades, Yes Indeed, I was born in to the relgion.

So my critical thinking skills were pretty non-existent for all those years, but I could think for myself to a degree, I never swallowed the whole shebang.

I think my comment that you quote above comes over as though I am beliittling those still in, for which I apologise, but it sprang from frustration, I have made so many efforts to wake up my JW family, but the entrapment of their minds by the WT is so complete that it has all been to no avail.

They are programmed to reject any criticism of the WT. and any information that counters what they have been told to believe, so whatever you present is rejected, despite its truth and validity.

How could anyone look with an honest appraisal at what has been presnted on this thread and still say they support the GB and their claims ?

It is that dishonesty and lack of courage from my own family that makes me impatient, and perhaps a little scathing about JW's in general.

But yes, I hold my hands up, for decades I too was a DumbDub.l

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Yes, I too was blinded for a long time, even with my Christian friends trying to wake me up to freedom. At last the years of doubts of the WT and assurances from the Bible added up to the day I broke free.

Psalm 73:22 I was so foolish and ignorant-I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.

Love,

Shades

• Alfred
    Alfred

bumping this thread for mankeli...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The troll is bad enough without encouraging it, Alfred.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Let me bump it one more time by saying, "Alfred -- you are one of our treasures." You also did it with those 50 bulleted points from Finished Mystery (mentioned earlier) -- and now this.

For those counting, their diametrically opposite positions on this doctrine (when counting back to that 18XX's quote) number 7. That very nearly equals the 8 positions in The Great Watchtower Contradiction.

A huge arrow to add to our quiver, Alfred. Thank you.

Len

• startingover
    startingover

WOW! How did I miss this thread? Very important info to say the least.

• Alfred
    Alfred

bumping for Chariklo...

• pirata
    pirata

Great thread!

I blame this on the lack of full-text computer search. The spirit guides much better with full-text computer searches to double-check previous writings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit