Secret Elders Meetings & Armaggedon Checklists from FDS ...

by Hairyhegoat 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

The Faithful slave has put out a list of things they think JW's should have on hand, due to the closeness of Armaggedon. If JW's dont have such a list they can ask their local elders for a copy of such....

Does anyone know about such a list ???

There are also elders school meetings going on which have extra secrecy on whats going to be discussed and extra curtains upon the windows ..... oooh errr.... !!!!

Does anyone know anything about this too ???

Does Cedars know anything about this...... :0

This information was gleamed off a JW only forum in the last hour .... The end must be sooo close (What happened to the Great Tribulation & the Cry of Peace & Security? )

HHG

• Alfred
    Alfred

portable oxygen- generating devices that convert water to oxygen...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yeah I've heard the preparedness stuff before. JWs were encouraged to have bug-out bags.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

They were all told to stock up on tinned food and non perishables, have portable lights etc.. WTF....

HHG

• Mickey mouse
  • darth frosty
    darth frosty

It has always been 'HINTED' that the society must have some action plan for when the great tribulation hits...Alas I have never seen or heard any confirmation of this.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    There are also elders school meetings going on which have extra secrecy on whats going to be discussed and extra curtains upon the windows .....
    Uh-oh! They're having one of their hynotic induction ceremonies.
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember a few years ago, there was a talk or an article and all of a sudden, every JW in the area was buying emergancy supplies. My wife even was caught up in the mess. I laughed about the $50 or so in supplies she bought and asked what prompted it. She was a little embarressed but answered.

It's just a distraction for the rank and file. Another year and we're all still here

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

This is a new letter that all the elders have, it's not a contact list, it's a survival list.. Can we get a copy of this posted by a elder who has it?

HHG

• wobble
    wobble

Who ison the list ? only those worthy of survival ?

In that case I had better do some exercises to make me more supple so I can kiss my ass goodbye !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit