The inimitable Steve Jobs has just passed away.

by botchtowersociety 61 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

I own a Macbook too. It's definitely a fun toy, but it's the Windows machines that put food on the table.

Kiss the fanboy!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well hell, TD. I bet you watch Star Wars too.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I have just been at a complete loss of what to say about his death. I feel a huge hole has been left, but I know as he beleived, some new child is going to fill his inventive shoes one day. But, today, I feel a tremendous loss to the human race.

• TD
    TD
    Well hell, TD. I bet you watch Star Wars too.

I actually did. Right about the same time I upgraded from Integer basic to Applesoft.

Applesoft rocked....but then credit for that goes to Microsoft

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wow, we have someone from the old school posting here.

Bet you've got one of those old things in your basement, I tell you what.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Oh, WYSIWYG!

Skeeter

• TD
    TD

Bet you've got one of those old things in your basement, I tell you what.

An original Apple I went for $80,000 at auction a few years ago. I could just kick myself.

• nugget
    nugget

My son is distraught he loves apple and everything to do with it and was devastated when he heard it on newsround. When he came home from school he did a little charity sign and asked if he could go and collect money for Steve's family as they would be in need now he had died. I had to explain that although they were sad they had plenty of money and they didn't need a collection.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

steve jobs will be missed.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You had an apple I?

I had a texas instruments computer - first generation. Yeah, I'm kicking myself too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit