The inimitable Steve Jobs has just passed away.

by botchtowersociety 61 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

RIP Steve

Only Apples I have owned are iPod, iPhone 3GS & Granny Smith

• talesin
    talesin

I suggest you try JonaGold ,,, much sweeter and not genmod like most of the Granny Smith's nowadays, though perhaps you love the tartness of Granny... I like the sweet ones meself.

:)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

talesin

never heard of JonaGold, any apple is fine so long as it's fresh & crunchy LOL

why we talking apples?

• whereami
  • Duderino
    Duderino
    How did he die?

Those that where at the hospital when he died say that the doctors told him all he needed to do was right click to save his life.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I have a love/hate relationship with apple.

gotta give the guy alot of credit.

Don't kill the messenger, but I gotta mention that there are alot of (healthcare) conspiracy theorists on this board............ don't you think that rich people like jobs would pay alot of $$$$$$ to stay alive of there were cures that were kept secret?

• Duderino
    Duderino

Dont worry we can bring him back just hold the home key and lock at the same time.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

His work may not be finished yet...

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm loving my apple computer. Had to buy a 'work computer' and could not bring myself to purchase a PC. I took an allowance instead and run my macbook pro. I will never run PC again.

Your experience may vary, but for me, there is no comparison at all. Why would anyone buy a computer for over $2,000.00? Buy one and find out why the company is worth more than microsoft - much more.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Buy one and find out why the company is worth more than microsoft - much more.

Microsoft doesn't make computers. The one I am sitting at now says "Kiss The Monkey, Inc."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit