Victoria, Australia: Answers to questions asked by posters about the Steven Unthank criminal case against WT

by AndersonsInfo 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener

They've taken Jesus' words to the empth degree 'Who really is the faithfull & Discreet Slave?'

• rebel8
  • Pams girl
    Pams girl

Wow....thanks very much Barb x

• flipper
    flipper

Very much appreciated. This clears a lot up. WT society is always trying to squirm out of legal responsibility to laws of the land - however I think they won't get away with it this time in Australia . One can only hope. Personally- I'm enjoying watching them squirm . Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

My head is spinning at the layers and layers of deceit the Watchtower Corporation has piled on, in an attempt to shield themselves from prosecution...

What monstrous hypocrites!!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I must admit...I had to read this information over a few times, and it still is not clear as mud. It sounds like the GB's strategy is to protect themselves from any Legal problems or attacks that would come their way. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not sure how this gets played out in the Legal arena.

I am really going to watch this closely to see how it gets spinned, and how crafty the ORG tries to avert this legal challenge.

I really hope that this cripples the ORG's legal walls.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I dont think this will end how Mr Unthank would like but I hope I am wrong.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Wouldn't all this legal stuff cost the Society lot's of cash?

• metatron
    metatron

It's a nice victory against Watchtower arrogance but does anyone really think that the Aussie government will really prosecute elders or the WTS after this change? Or will they just let it drop since the Watchtower has now complied?

metatron

• Gayle
    Gayle

Sounds like a potential of 1,000 elders or so there in the whole state? Will be interesting to hear their reaction? Most will just do what the WTS says without much question and obey. Some will be really sweating it out. How many will be 'stepping aside' or 'down.'

There are six states and a few territories in Australia. Sounds like there is a state or two with this law of sorts also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit