Victoria, Australia: Answers to questions asked by posters about the Steven Unthank criminal case against WT

by AndersonsInfo 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hotspur
    hotspur

Now... what would happen if they all obeyed the directive of not going to college?

No law degrees, no lawyers - no hope of escaping prosecution... once again the WT has proved it's capable of speaking out of both sides of it's mouth!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Wow Barbara, and thankyou for taking the time to answer my part of the questions!

The more i read the more drop jawed i became... what a web of deception. I sincerely hope the law is smart enough, that the law is heavy enough, to see through all the loopholes and double backs the Watchtower Corporation has up its dirty sleeves.

It re-confirms my belief that Corporations are psychopaths in every sense of the word.

Oz

• smiddy
  • Gayle
  • Norcal_Sun
  • smiddy
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

smiddy, Norcal_Sun - Use your IE9 compatibility gizmo. Else use Chrome.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks Barabara for updating us with this timely information. The WTS has always played theocratic warfare to protect itself at the sacrifice of the boe.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks N_S

I`m presently housesitting a freinds place using her computer and wondering why my posts wern`t showing up.I`ll soon see if the problem is solved

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit