What am I to make of this e-mail? In my mailbox this morning...

by Terry 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i need $500 too. it a good cause

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

It lost me wjith the donation appeal and the information from "Johnny the Bethelite"....

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I just cringe when I read people like Lawrence Huges and Barbara Anderson is the same place as as Rick Fearon. I normally wouldnt blink at Lawrence asking for donations, but seeing Rick asking for them on his bahalf makes me skeptical.

Is Rick accepting donations on Lawrence Hughes behalf? If so, is Rick being transparent? Will he open his books for all to see that all of the donation money is handled rightly?

I have such a bad taste in my mouth from the whole youtube Venom Fan X donation scandal.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'd put the % of sisters with anxiety disorders at more like 70%. Over all, the group is well above whatever average is.

• cantleave
    cantleave

This just proves Johnny is Ficticious. There is NO WAY that the independent article and a complaint to Portsmouth police by Amelia, Nugget and Myself will get the attention of the GB. Stupidity breeds Stupidity.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Also the changes to Gilead were announced publically on the 1st at the AM. So no ground breaking news there.

Joe Emerson and Rick Frearon should stop this BS immediately.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Nothing more than spam mail from Joe Emerson or six screens.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    This just proves Johnny is Ficticious. There is NO WAY that the independent article and a complaint to Portsmouth police by Amelia,
    Nugget and Myself will get the attention of the GB. Stupidity breeds Stupidity.....Cantleave

Crap..Rick Fearon strikes again..

Your right..

It Undermines the work you guys are doing..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Terry
    Terry

Well, sure.

Why do people who are outside the pale so eager to employ GIANT CAPITAL LETTERS in vivid colors when making a point.

Are they uncertain that we can see clearly or hear the "tone" in their writing voice?

Why are such pitches so obvious? A time limit? Better act now!! Come on.

Politicians use the same gimmick. They demonize an enemy and send out newsletters getting people worked up so that $$ changes hands.

Isn't there a better way.....such as....a REASONABLE ARGUMENT? Oh--gosh, I started shouting to make my point. Oh dear.

I guess it is contagious behavior!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Do I get a set of ginzu knives if I call now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit