What is BELIEF ?

by EdenOne 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

The only "evidence" about Spanx The Almighty is in his Holy Book; his followers point to the creation as evidence. Some claim they get direct messages from Spanx, they claim to be his prophets.

Eden

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Viviane: Why only one side?

Not just one. I've seen other sides of you before. It's the wild side that's new to me.

You are clearly a woman with many layers and dimensions.

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    The only "evidence" about Spanx The Almighty is in his Holy Book;

Where is the book? Id like to read it. I wanna read the evidence.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    The only "evidence" about Spanx The Almighty is in his Holy Book; his followers point to the creation as evidence. Some claim they get direct messages from Spanx, they claim to be his prophets.

So, you completely misunderstand. Not "what evidence exists" but, given that there is none, what can you tell me about Spanx so that it would be possible to get any?

For instance, if people are getting messages, they have to be delivered somehow, so we should be able to detect that, MRI, changes in the brain, the energy used to deliver it, etc.

If Spanx is all powerful, we should be able to detect uses of that power in terms of energy discharge, etc.

If, on the other hand, you are telling me that Spanx is completely undetectable, then first that raises the question of "how did the holy books get transcribed since, by definition they couldn't know anything about him" and secondly, if there is something that is, by definition, unknowable, then how could there be knowledge we are lacking?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I think with this discussion we've fallen into the trap of where we come from.

The word "belief" itself is dynamic. Not static. It has solid definitions in dictionaries. It has loaded ones religious and atheist groups.

Bottom line: only you know what you believe and what belief really means to you.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You are clearly a woman with many layers and dimensions.

Normal is boring.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, I think you have the Before and After photos reversed in ToMo's case!!!......Oubliette

True enough..But..This thread is about beliefs that have no evidence to support them...

So I`m allowed to spin the story in my favour,with absolutely no evidence..

No evidence and straw men are are allowable as evidence,of proof of whether God Does or Does Not Exist..

Tony was a Non Believer.........Before Picture..

Tony became a Worshiper of Spanx.......After Picture..

Tony Rejected the God Spanx and was Punished ......Last picture

Is there a God?..

Tonys got a huge bulging stomach!..

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Spanx punishes wrongdoers with death; since all humans are inherently wrongdoers, they all die. Death is seen as evidence that Spanx Almighty exists. However, Spanx wishes to extend salvation to all those who believe in him. Those will be morphed into the spiritual realm to live with Spanx. Some who passed into that higher life ocasionally contact faithful worshippers of Spanx to reassure them of their future reward. The impact of these visits is such, that Spanx's followers are willing to die for their belief even when authorities persecute them.

in the holy book of Spanx there are stories that indicate that maybe he's not all-powerful. For example, Spanx couldn't stop a comet from hitting earth and wipe out the giant lizzards that used to roam the earth once. Incidentally, science discovered fossiles of these giant lizzards, which confirms the authenticity of the holy book of Spanx.

some question how come an Almighty Spanx isn't all-powerful. It's a mystery. His followers conclude that Spanx uses his power only whan it suits his purpose.

Eden

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    I'm still waiting for a link to where I can by Spanx holy book. I think you're making all this up.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Jonathan Drake:

really?

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit