I must stop playing with the JWs on the independent

by nugget 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nugget
    nugget

I have become seriously addicted and think I may need help. I keep posting comments on the independent article in response to silly JW comments. I am surprised by the level of ignorance displayed on the simplest of doctrines and shocked by their passion. But I can't help putting in my two cents. It is probably displacement activity to avoid revision but at some point I know they will go and find somewhere else to play and I will be sad.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I hereby give you permission to stop.

Nothing positive can be gained by arguing with blind followers.

• nugget
    nugget

I know but they are so silly and i would hate for one of their diatribes to be the first thing people see. I don't think I will break through group think but I was trying to give some balance to any non witness coming across the acticle. However I am becoming a little more sarcastic so I may need to take a break.

I don't get to play with Jws anymore since I am so bad opportunities are rare.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your answering..

Probably laughing your Ass Off..

They are replying and having a friggin Melt down..

At some point it has to come to an end..

LOL!!..

Been there done that..

Eventually had to walk away..

......................:_)...OUTLAW

• nugget
    nugget

so true outlaw so true. It is the thought of the meltdown that sadly keeps me going does that make me a bad person?

• cantleave
    cantleave

You are a Wicked person - you are really!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Nugget!!..

Actually Meltdowns are Funny..

You see it happen between me and the ODD poster right here on JWN..

Most of the time I`m Laughing..But..

When you see someone has no sense of humour and your not getting anywhere..

It`s time to move on..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• yesidid
    yesidid

Jane your responses and thoughts are so good and so well-articulated that you are wasted on one paper. You should spread your talent.

I am sure the ex JW’s in Oz would appreciate your comments on this:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/jehovas-witnesses-defectors-cop-a-blast/story-fn7x8me2-1226155212128

It’s one of the best articles I think, but the Aussies will need our help, ‘cos I don’t think there would be many of them.

• nugget
    nugget

Thanks for the link tried posting a comment but can't see them on the page so I am unsure what others have said. Will keep trying.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Just discovered one of my buttons.

Someone pushed it on FB private message, and I exploded.

It was so freeing to come clean and say (by private message) how I really felt about being forcefully "encouraged" to return to the WT.

I feel slightly guilty, but when someone is that overbearing, I knew I had to crush it at the root.

Found my spine. It ended. I'm relieved...exhilerated (sic?).

I feel cleaner having shoved someone away who was trying to control me.

Maybe, all the illogical arguments with JW's needs to be ended so you, too, can have some peace.

Having had so many people throughout my life trying to control me with their words and illogical arguments (4th gen. JW), I am much healthier and happier when I "shove" them away and be done with them.

May you have peace and health.

Silly me! You already know all about my recent button

Anyhoo, I think it's best to not do things that can give one an ulcer.

Or, did I miss the point of this thread. Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit