I must stop playing with the JWs on the independent

by nugget 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nugget
    nugget

Thanks for the advice White dove it is appreciated. I am enjoying my tea and hanging out on JWN much healthier,

• White Dove
    White Dove

You're welcome:D

And thank YOU for your input on my recent thread

• yesidid
    yesidid

Well you can only try Jane.

I, also posted a comment which has not yet surfaced. Maybe they vet them and are more interested on all the football that seems to be happening in Oz now.

• nugget
    nugget

I can understand that sport is very absorbing right now.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wait, nugget are you Jane R?

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

The thought of the meltdowns bring you back.

Does it make you a bad person?

Well, yes and no.

Mostly yes.

But, nevertheless, LOL.

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

It is amazing to see them incesantly defending the "Mentally Diesesed" article as religious freedom. They must be spending hours typing, and they are the only ones reading each others coments. it's like a circle jerk.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I absolutely love it. The more they defend it, the more bizarre they appear. LOL

I've been playing a bit too.

• ekruks
    ekruks

Your comments will be viewed as "persecution", especially if sarcastic... you will end up drawing them closer to the organisation, rather than freeing them..... remember all the "common ground" stuff about preaching to worldly people; it works the other way around too... it's just psychology: question what someone believes (something important to them), well, they will feel insecure and defend it, but if you praise them for some things, then they won't be on the defence, and you can then make a subtle point, which they may consider, though unlikely to accepted it at that point... this is like sowing a seed in the old ministry

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dovey is intreagued. Where, pray tell, is this "game?"

Really curious about it, now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit