New Literature Arrangement

by Quarterback 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Just recently the ORG has changed the Literature distribution to the congregation members.

The changes are:

1) Publishers are to pick-up their mag's weekly in preparation for what they think they will use that week

2) Group Conductors shall now distribute the study article of the WT, and the KM.

Wonder why they have changed this?

• jay88
    jay88

Group Conductors shall now distribute the study article of the WT, and the KM.

This has always been the case as far as the KM go

• Listener
    Listener

Is it possible that they will become more secretive and stop publishing the study mag on their website?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

We used to pick-up our WT study mag with our mag order. This is new to me, guess I missed that KM.

Hi Listener: I would imagine that the study article will be very secretive in light of the publicity that it has gotten today. It may even become like the KM.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Hey Watchtower, keep trying but we will always find a way to read your magazines. You WILL fail to hide magazines from us.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hey Watchtower, keep trying but we will always find a way to read your magazines. You WILL fail to hide magazines from us.

They only wish that the Rank&File would read the WT as zealously as the apostates do.

DOC

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Is it possible that they will become more secretive and stop publishing the study mag on their website? ..." Listener
    "I would imagine that the study article will be very secretive in light of the publicity that it has gotten today. It may even become like the KM. ..." Quarterback

Ah, yes, another level of paranoia has set in...

I wonder how long we'll be able to access that PDF site? I think I'll go check it, right now...

Zid

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is old news. Like, at least a year old or more.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Sad, sad people...don't they know that there are thousands of dubs-in-name-only who share these things?

If they don't want negative press, they shouldn't print such hateful things. But really, hey WT, keep printing these ugly things. Soon everyone will know your true colors...

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

@ baltar447 - I don't think it's really old news. The elders in my hall never distribute The Watchtower study copies to the publishers in my hall. Only the KM copies.
    However, if it is old news, then 'evidently', the elders in my hall are not following the slave's direction.

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit