Now that the S**t is hitting the fan how are the JW's reacting??

by highdose 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sizemik
    sizemik

bkmkd

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

MikeJWalsh do you think he morphed into MikeJChicago?

I like these comments because if he/she/they are troll/s as Mad Sweeney says it'll make the Dubs question whether they have nutty beliefs hidden in their minds.

I wonder if the Independant expected such a response? 1141 responses as I type this!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Exactly. If a faithful JW rejects him, he's rejecting official Borg dogma. If a faithful JW accepts him, he's obviously accepting a loony stance. It's brilliant. I wish I thought of it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

MikeJWalsh is kind of f**ing brilliant in that the way you put it Mad. Wish I was that clever!

• flipper
    flipper

The elder who replied on Cofty's post stated, " if the governing body asked me to kill myself I would gladly sacrifice myself as only they have words of truth. " You are right Cofty- this P.O. does more damage to the WT society than any of us would by just showing what a freakish lunatic he is and the kind of wack jobs that the WT society produces !

Anybody that says that JW's wouldn't kill themselves like Jim Jones followers or be nutcases doing insane things like David Koresh's Branch Davidian members - better wake up and smell the coffee ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder if the 'J' in MikeJWalsh stands for 'Jehovah'?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Oh yeah. He is letting it be told on CL.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rnr/2624463195.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit