Now that the S**t is hitting the fan how are the JW's reacting??

by highdose 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• highdose
    highdose

This article is starting to go global now i think ( please everyone keep it spreading) How are the JW's reacting to it? I don't mean the offical spokesman statement, i mean the individual JW's that we know.

What are they saying about it?

• agent zero
    agent zero

i dont know yet. i'm still thinking of how i can post links to these articles on my witness congested facebook without seeming apostate. ideas?

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Um, what article?

• highdose
    highdose

you could take it from the tack of "look what those bad apostates are saying about us!"

if only to get them to take a look.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Just post the link and let them read it for themselves. Don't comment on it. If anyone asks, just say that you have a Google alert on Jehovah's Witnesses....or that the End of False religion is upon us. LOl

• agent zero
    agent zero

thanks but no thanks! haha, i'd rather seem apostate to them than refer to apostates as "bad" and include myself in "us". :P

i also want any others who are in my position to recognize what i'm really doing by posting the articles, to help us find eachother

• agent zero
    agent zero
    Um, what article?

Botzwana, just go on active topics, and click on almost any thread from today.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Persecution comtplex kicks in and poor JW are being persecuted by the world, lead by apostates who are obviously under Satan's control. At present there is no shit hitting the fan.

Bad news = end is closer

Good news = end is closer

as long as they keep repeating that the end is close everything happening around them is just noise.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

All this is doing is fueling the "great tribulation" mentality!! Im hoping that all this is the tipping point for those on the edge. I doubt there will be a mass exodus leaving the borg...

• sir82
    sir82

Way way way too early to expect any JW reaction.

Right now it's an hours-old story in some UK newspapers & websites.

Maybe a few dozen JWs know about it right now, and likely they have immediately dismissed it as "apostate whining".

It will only make a difference if the story "gets legs" and spreads internationally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit