When should you Disassociate yourself?

by happytobefree 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

DA here too : They made me DA from Catholic church, so I DA'ed from jw. Simple and in your face out in the open for all to see. I did nothing wrong either, didn't want to be associated with the bad reputation of the Watchtower and their controlling never ending closed loop freedom and thought robbing BS

"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world is going to hell in a hand-basket, I won't lose a penny." D. Trump

hehe

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

DA was the route I took because I did not want to be a jw anymore. If you fade you are still a JW, like it or not.

I still do not understand the "playing by their rules" tagline that is repeated over and over. Like literally who came up with the idea to attach that saying to DA'ing?

If anything I would th ink fading is playing by their rules because you are literally to scared to make a definite decision and ultimately remaining in the org

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Absolutely, faders have to censor themselves and hide, sometimes move. Tell me again who's playing their games? Then they often end up shunned anyway. That's the dumbest tag line that is repeated constantly. Come up with something new.

Also, to not take a stand simply because they came up with a term would be playing their game, letting them dictate how you leave.

We ALL play their games to some degree. They impact all of our lives. Own it. Then act accordingly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit