Hello!

by N.drew 30 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'allo, 'allo, 'allo! Welcome to the forum N.D.

All the best from the UK's arch-angel apostate Unky Punky

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is very nice to be welcome by you leavingwt as it does appear you

are here a long, long time. Staying power, I like it. But not staying for lying,

as they do at the Watchtower.

J.Hofer thanks! You do have me wondering what a nonstampcollector is. Does it mean you collect everything but stamps?

• N.drew
    N.drew

punkofnice I have been enjoying your posts. I hope I don't get to loving the internet, is there a cure? Anyway, it is so good to be able to say something to the world for posterity. Never give up hope! Thank you for the welcome from across the big water!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

N.drew - A cure for loving the internet? Yes. Let the watchtower use it's 'mind cleansing' on you and the propaganda techniques will make us all afraid of satan's internet, that incidentally the WBT$ uses to spread it's manure.

......or...............just don't pay your broadband/dial up bill! You'll soon find the internet won't work.

Well, who needs a cure? there's so much cool stuff on the internet like my friend here

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hello

• inordiNate
    inordiNate

Welcome!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Welcome too inordiNate! Thanks! Thankyou cantleave. Thanks everyone.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

a nonstampcollector is someone who does not collect stamps.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Stamps being one of the top collectables, so it makes sense. Ever see how much some marbles are worth?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome ND...I am the Granny on board
    So happy to have you join us N.D
    http://exjw.weebly.com/ Mouthy>or Undeserved kindness as the WT calls me>GRACE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit