Hello!

by N.drew 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Welcome Nancy Drew! I have noticed some of your posts are a little manic, yes. And thats ok. We are a mixed bag here. Thanks for sharing your story, best wishes to you and yours. (ps, I collect hearts...glass, metal, wooden, material, any type..) Its nice having a "thing" to focus on isnt it....

Paula x

• JRK
    JRK

Welcome!

JK

• mummatron
    mummatron

Hi N.D.,

Thanks for being so honest. My ex-husband was manic depressive (or bi-polar). I understand how that may impact on your daily life and the OC that goes with it. I'm sure you've noticed I like to tease a few members on here but it is always intended as good natured. I like to collect gemstones. It's something I've done since I was a small child and I have little pieces of different kinds of smooth-polished quartz scattered about my house in various places.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL! I wondered who you were...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Welcome. I am not a big collector. Except for my junk drawers! LOL

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thanks everyone for the Welcome! I do feel wecome, I hope I am an asset to this sight. PEACE!!

Transhuman68, pretty!

skeeter1 I have seen auctions on eBay where they sell the contents of the junk draw. Really.

mammatron As a bi-polar individual, I realize that I might ruin my life and the lives of those

that I love, I am happy to believe Jesus that I can be better than my disease,

and the ribbing was interesting. I would not have it any other way.

Bella15 Yes, that is the point of view they would have people believe. Nobody knows Jehovah.

Now that we know people do, there is real hope!

Jehovah can't be taught, but must be realized, like a revelation.

The society tends the other way in that they say they are the only way

to know Jehovah.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

welcome. i am a nonstampcollector.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit