What was your favorite convention beverage?

by i_drank_the_wine 30 Replies latest jw friends

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

There's so many good choices, I can barely pick!

Dart?

Shasta Cola?

Continental Cola?

half-frozen tiny OJ's?

I might return to the flock if they'd just bring the OG food services back.

Nothin' like talking to a pretty pioneer sister, fully covered from chin to ankles in a patterned dress, and asking them to dine with you during lunch. "Hey baby, can I get you a Shasta?" I'm kicking myself just thinking of all the heavy-petting and elder's meetings I'm missing out on.

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

Frozen pudding probably doesn't count as a beverage, does it? I guess I'd vote for the OJ's. They tasted the best, just not very thirst quenching, since you'd have to eat them with a spoon, since they were hard as a rock.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Shasta soda (root beer or lemon lime) and the chocolate malts.

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

KOOL-AID

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If I had to choose right now I'd probably say Bourbon in a flask.

• Alfred
    Alfred

don't remember... but, as a kid, I looked forward to assemblies just to have some vanilla pudding and apple danishes...

• White Dove
    White Dove

orange juice

frozen, of course

• angel.face
    angel.face

coffee - for obvious reasons

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Ms Jones, YOU HAD CHOCOLATE MALTS????!!!!?? I don't remember chocolate malts.

I always liked the frozen OJ, cheese danishes and shasta lemon-lime.........

Does anyone remember the burritos? I loved those too.......a white cooler full of hot burritos, I loved the sight of that.

We used to have breakfast at our CA's in Indianapolis. One of the menu items was "Muff-n-egg" I think it was 5 tickets. I was young, but I remember thinking "What are they doing having THAT on a sign?" I guess I had a dirty mind even in my pre-puberty years. lol

• ssn587
    ssn587

MrFreeze definitely one of my favorites and whiskey in the coffee thermos i brought, had to do something to get through all the BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit