by fortbethel 60 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    is the a pro or anti JW site?

Do you know how to read well?

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Um, judging by the thread topics, I'd say you've landed right in the middle of the biggest "apostate" website on the net.

Jehovahs Witnesses don't go on message boards.

Run child, run away!!! we're ghoulish!!! MUUUAHHAHAHA!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, that's enough.

• watson
    watson

How can so many be so unhappy with the JWs??

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

fortbethel - is the a pro or anti JW site?

Hi forbethel, instead of thinking of this as a pro or anti-JW site, how about thinking of it as a site that you can express your views without getting Df'ed by the WTBTS? Most people on this site are not against JWs and are against thought reform that is practised by the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• sabastious
    sabastious
    How can so many be so unhappy with the JWs??

Because of Satan the Devil's uncanny ability with arts, crafts and machinations.

-Sab

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I think it's the 144,000 part & the once a year get together when they pass around the sacrament that bothers me most.

If you still decide to "cross over" . . . you've got a lot more bother coming than that.

is the a pro or anti JW site?

Neither . . . It's an EX-JW site . . . most here have ridden that train . . . you can get first-hand experience here . . . if you want it.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I think the unitarianism and rejection of Hellfire are what attract most people to the doctrine. The central doctrine of JWs though, is the "faithful and discreet slave", but they hide it. John shouted about Jesus for all to hear, yet JWs are ashamed of their idolatry and hide their worship of the Governing Body until much later. It's their "Xenu" or "holy underwear" doctrine. JWs lie, lie, then lie some more about their real beliefs until you're good and trapped in their cult. Only when they can ruin your life for not blindly obeying their human leaders, do they divulge this nasty reality: Jehovah's Witnesses worship a printing facility and 7 old men in NY.

• poppers
    poppers

How can I cross over?

By ignoring that feeling that something isn't right about the whole thing. Intuitively you know something isn't right; learn to listen to that intuition, otherwise you'll sacrifice your ability to think for yourself as you let an organization dictate what you should believe and how to conduct your life. Think about it - you came here thinking this was a pro JW site, and you were hoping someone would snuff out your own intuition and common sense. Do you really want to let another entity override your own intuition? Consider yourself lucky you came here first. Stick around and learn from people who know from experience what the JWs are all about.

• Perry
    Perry
    I've studied with like 30 diff denominations.

My goodness, is that so? That sounds very burdensome. You should try a Christian group. No indoctrination by studying. Just believe on the Lord Jesus Christ ALONE, and you will be saved.

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" - Jesus

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I really wish the OP would come back and share what about the JWs works for him/her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit