Today's Watchtower Study is SO dumb!!!

by TimothyT 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbetween
    inbetween

despite the picture, and before the last subtitle, yesterdays study seemed at least a bit interesting, however, the last paragrpaphs show their real purpose: obey, obey the org....

they could have left the rest out, and just discuss the last 2 paragraphs, giving little Timmy the chance to raise his hand and say "obey the slave" (sounds weird right ?)

the sad thing though, we have a real intelligent WT conductor (he is really smart, no sarcasm here), but he buys into this obeidence crap full blown...

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think that all relgions use this type circular logic.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Yes... its all Bull! Thats what annoys and saddens me, that they all just go along with it! Grrr!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Tim - What annoys me about it is manyfold. (Not the bit on the engine of a car, that's a manifold).

1. I was taken in for many years by this 'mind cleansing' and for what? To further the interests of paedo protecting b4$74rds in Brooklyn.

2. When you're out you can't get others to see it because of the mental traps the WBT$ has put in their minds.

3. The world around doesn't see the JWs as anything other than a favourite aunt who's a bit potty but harmless nonetheless. This is why the world in general and the press are not really interested in the JWs as there's nothing sensational enough to report that'd make the papers any money.

4. The WBT$ is arrogantly proclaiming that they are the 'way' and God is leading them. If God were leading them then why all the lawyers?

5. On the outside we can see it for the filth pit it truly is but it seems will never be able to help our loved ones out which is SO frustrating. It feels like a losing battle and all we can do is hope to raise awareness of the WBT$' evil.

6. It seems the WBT$ will NEVER go down even when they deserve to have the leaders go to the electric chair for crimes against humanity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit