Today's Watchtower Study is SO dumb!!!

by TimothyT 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Well summed up Punk. The sentences reek of manipulation and lies. Why cant they see it? I sometimes believe that even the Governing Body didnt believe it at one point, but they have just allowed it for so long that now they have been swept away by their own teachings. Im sure they dont mind either!

The thing that gets me Greybeard is not just the failed prophecy, despite the fact that they feel they are chosen by God, but this constant nonsense that THEY and THEY alone are the ONLY way we can be saved. Forget about their credibility and what they have done and what they are going to do... they have completely contradicted the role of Jesus Christ. Apparantly, for some reason, the Governing Body dont agree that Christ is the mediator between us and God as the bible so clearly states. (John 14:6, 1 Timothy 2:4) They have decided to insert themselves in there, between man and Christ. Sorry... where did that come from?

THIS is what bugs me! I was aware that Jesus is the Messiah. He is Gods arrangement. Another organisation or entity who comes in and says that they are the NEW arrangement are usurping his position and blatantly going against Gods purpose, which is written for us clearly in the bible, then they have the GUTS to tell others that if they dont obey them, then THEY are going againsts Gods purposes. BAHHHHHHHHH....

Peace,

Timmy xxx

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

@ Alfred?

What? Where have you been Alfred? Everyone on this planet knows they predicted Christ's return and the end of the world in 1914 and WW1 happened right on time! That was proof that Jesus started ruling in heaven. Satan was kicked out of heaven at that time and he started WW1. Not long after that, Jesus chose Russell as his first FDS to lead JW's to the promise land. Maybe YOU had wrong expectations but EVERYTHING they have said clearly has came true! For they are Gods "mouth piece" and messengers! I suggest YOU get with the program buddy! Stop looking on the internet and research your Watchtower!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Greybeard I like your GB brown nosing roleplay. I'll go next:

Like Super Bowl trophies the Governing Body proudly display their fulfilled prophecies for all eyes to see.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

As we all know original pieces of artwork litter Bethel hallways depicting bonnified human history hand delivered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

The Watchtower: of the people, for the people.

-Sab

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

@ Sab

What? "brown nosing role play", "Super Bowl trophies" and "original pieces of artwork litter"? YOU are a despicable fool and mentally diseased Apostate!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Greybeard has got to be kidding.

Punk good post. That is how I have learned to read the Watchtower publications and posts. "Reasonably" WT is being substituted for The Kingdom, the F&DS, Jesus, and even OMG Jehovah.

So my conclusion so far is, The Watchtower is not a witness for Jehovah, but is a witness for democracy, it being quite impossible in other ruling classes (governments, fraternities, ruling families ect) for the kind of negative feedback we are seeing against the Watctower and them saying the things they (we) are saying and be living still, la la.

Some devil's advocates come on forum saying WTB&TS have to be right about something. OK, they do not imploy hit-men. Not yet anyway.

• N.drew
    N.drew

imploy, sorry, employ.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Of Course I AM KIDDING... I better confess that before I get the boot LOL

I thought it was obvious... but one never knows...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

My mother wanted me to explain the Watchtower study to her today,or maybe she was just testing me. I jokingly told her maybe she should just go with the simplified English version.

But,it is obey us,then,you can get into paradise. It's just the same as obeying God. Obey,Obey,Obey,the slave,whoever that is,they aren't clear on who the slave is,I guess,the governing body,Writing Committee,Service Committee,etc.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

unfolding purpose wow they are too much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit