"Mentally Diseased" are confirmed as offensive words of hate crime. Help needed, please.

by Amelia Ashton 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sadly the JWs are seen as just a harmless bunch of smiley people. The average person has a favourite aunt who is as nutty as a fruitcake but harmless......................and that's my experience of the main percepton non JWs have of JWs.

BOMBARD THE PRESS!!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

This article says "They spread deceptive teachings, twisting the scriptures to fit their own ideas." Reallllllllly??? You mean like THE WITNESSES DO fitting those scriptures like putting a condom on a bowling ball to make it FIT their BULLSH*T no matter what it takes?

Im posting this article on my refrigerator and giving each of my children a copy of it. Im also posting it on FB to warn people to not let these self righteous prix into their homes to give them even the smallest foothold towards ruining other families!

• dgp
    dgp

Not that I miss the point, but, would calling someone "mentally diseased" be different from calling him/her "crazy"?

I don't think there will be any success on this.

I would think that shunning is more of a crime than calling someone "mentally diseased".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit