2011 November Our Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

by Atlantis 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Very interesting. After paying out Churches for passing the plate they are now at the forefront of money collections. This is great for Watchtower marketing campaigns, as they will be able to collect lists of donors and monitor they donation history.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Requested by:

-

headisspinning and TimothyT: (BOE letters previous to 2011)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

1981-2011 BOE Letters-PDF! - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQPNZRN0 - Atlantis

• jworld
    jworld

wow thanks Atlantis! These are fun to read. It just shows this is a corporation and not a religion. The outline for the talk on blood is so micromanaged its sickening. But since the R&F don't see it they think the local brother "lovely" came up with it. puke!

• Cinciguy74
    Cinciguy74

Hmmm, the BOE Letters link doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else having luck with it?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Atlantis, you are a GEM!

This thread is a must read. Definitely one that needs to be continually BTTT.

Thank you for the links to these past and present correspondent letters from Mother to her lieutenants.

I hope Marvin Shilmer, Barbara Anderson, Blondie, Randy, JWFacts and others have made their copies. Lots to dissect and comment on.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Credit goes to Anonymous.

By all means, thank you too Anonymous.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

BTTT

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

Diest,

From the PDF in the OP:

"Please do not tell the donor to call their credit card company to reverse the transaction .

There is a significant fee to the Assembly Hall for handling a reversal in this way."

D_F

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I finally got around to reading the instructions on how to operate the credit card machines at circuit events. It was so entertaining that when my sister arrived last night, we went over them together. I do not think I have laughed this hard in years. We were crying we were laughing so hard. One of the best lines is the following....

R

EFUND

The “Refund” function is used to reverse a credit card transaction after it has been settled.

The “Refund” function has been disabled.

This is priceless...In fact, I think this will be my new catch phrase for my daughters daily request for more cash....

The “Refund” function has been disabled.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

thanks again for the information Atlantis!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit