2011 November Our Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

by Atlantis 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Is there a pdf of those letters anywhere?

-------------------------------------------------

2011 BOE Letters!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8GMQ91N2 Atlantis

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Atlantis.

Bangalore

• scotsman
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Wow!!! Not what I was expecting. Thank you.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I especially like the idea of making as many tiny donations as possible through this, and then calling the credit card company from home to reverse the transactions. And telling others in line that, if they make a mistake, they should call the credit card company from home to cancel the transaction. I wouldn't trust the people in charge--you wish to cancel a donation, and they will instead make it even bigger.

I can only hope that as many people as possible take advantage of this provision to jack up the transaction costs. Make little tiny donations (as many as possible--say, 80 or 90 will do) and then reverse them all by calling the credit card company yourself. That ought to add up to 300 or 400 toilet papers that the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund will have to be depleted to pay for those fees. And, if they start telling people to not do that, you simply reply that, in that case, you won't give anything at all.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Are there PDFs of previous years' BOE letters? (prior to 2011?)

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Yes.. i want them too. This is fun. Lol.

Also can someone tell me why have the org told the elders that they can discard the Organized book? It took them long enough.

Timmy

• aristeas
    aristeas

Thx for the shares, Atlantis.

As the wall of secrecy continues to crumble, surely the heavies at Patterson are grinding their teeth. Nothing like the net to somewhat level the playing field...

Tim, maybe it's just too outdated. Since the borg rarely sees problems coming, the logical (?) conclusion is that some poor uninformed elder followed an old procedure outlined in the Organized book, and messed up. Put yourself in the borg heavies' shoes: would you really want some poor brother following ***OLD LIGHT*** — how blasphemous!

Most interesting is the list of other BOE letters to be 'destroyed'! What's up here? Surely they cannot all be 'old light'. Maybe statements in those letters could be used against them legally somhow ... (?)

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The text says " If you are given approval to discard the book Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry, ensure that the covers are removed and the books are shredded."

That is the case for books that are yellowed, damaged or otherwise not presentable. They want to make sure no-one outside the organization gets to that book by dumpster diving or by buying it on Amazon or downloading it from somewhere else. The supah secret sauce that makes the organization run is not to be scrutinized.

• Diest
    Diest

WTWizzard.....most CC processors do not charge you fees if they transaction is reversed. The only advantage to making a large donation and reversing it is that it would jack up the accounting. Especially when they say, Brothers we have recieved 50k and our expenses were 10k....it would cut down on the Sunday afternoon guilt contribution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit