2011 November Our Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

by Atlantis 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Credit goes to Anonymous 2011 November Our Kingdom Ministry (and more). http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ03RGZO

Atlantis
  • Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

The "and more" is quite interesting reading. ; )

• Scully
    Scully

Lovely!

It contains the instructions for using electronic payment terminals and reconciling transactions therefrom for circuit assemblies and special assembly days.

B-e-a-utiful!

• baltar447
    baltar447

cool!

• watson
    watson

I like the "and more" too.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, Atlantis.

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

Some thing in the document I found interesting:

"Please do not tell the donor to call their credit card company to reverse the transaction .

There is a significant fee to the Assembly Hall for handling a reversal in this way."

So

If we really want to stick it to the WTS here is how to do it:

During the Assembly, make as meny 1 cent donations as possible with out causing the attendant to become suspicious. This will maximize the .35~.65 cent per transaction bank fee charged to the owner of the machine.

Then when you get home call your credit card co. and cancel all the transactions.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you Atlantis and Anonymous,,the credit card terminal part was dated July 25, 2011,,so 'when' were these instructions (in part) given to the rank and file? Or, was that just given to the elders?

What percent of the JWs, do you think will be bothered by this? I know most will just "obey."

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Most do not know yet. This is about the credit card terminals at Assembly Halls (2-day and 1-day meetings). The full instructions aren't even given to all the elders, only the Assembly Hall overseers and those immediately working with them regarding finance. They're people like me, uber-dubs that you can't convince otherwise. Oh wait, never mind.

Trust me, once you get to that level, people stop caring about the flock and more about who can line their pockets (COBOE and up). I lined my own pockets once in a while too.

By the way, don't be surprised if the password will be 9494 (YHWH) or something similar (JHVH). Common code among dub installations (eg. alarms). Go ahead and refund yourself.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Is there a pdf of those letters anywhere?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit