Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 09-11-2011 WT Study (CLEAR WARNINGS)

by blondie 46 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

So he said you could DA yourself by SAYING you did not like going to the meetings but NOT FOR NOT GOING to the meetings. Inactivity revolves around not turning in time spent preaching. Not attending meetings actually has nothing to do with that. So if you don't SAY anything about why you don't attend meetings, but just don't go, I don't see a problem.

There are so many reasons that are valid for not going, illness, trouble being in crowds, allergies to perfume or construction products, serious depression, being out of town. I used to call into the meeting and then go do other things, then hang up later.

So this is what was in Sunday's study article:

the God-assigned work of Kingdom preaching. If we stop actively supporting Jehovah’s work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground.

It is interesting that they don't say supporting Jesus'

As to a big drive to call on the people not turning in time and threatening them with DA....most elders are not that energetic. They don't follow the mandate they have now to do that once a year.

I'm just not answering the door or picking up the phone.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Blondie-

Yep, this was said to me and that he considers me a "disassociated" person, because I no longer want to go to meetings. If this is a new directive, I can't help but think that it's going to backfire on them. For now, I've given up caring and will no longer seek to have anything to do with these theocratic monsters.

• wobble
    wobble

I think those of us who do not wish to be DA'd need to watch our backs for a few months, maybe longer, these things have a habit of going quiet for a while, so that the teaching can imbed itself, and then a C.O will visit and refer the Elders back to the mag. and insist they hound all the inactive, which may in the end extend to people like me who walked away years ago.

The Elders have new ammunition now, God's Word (the WT) says we are following Satan if we do not knock on doors.

Of course, if the Elders can get away with just forgetting this WT they will, as Blondie says, they are lazy "shepherds", and I hope that is what happens, but I do feel that the WT is now taking a harder line in all things, and this article may mean trouble before long.

Bring it on you bastards, I am ready !

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Booked

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hmmm, wow.

Glad I did not go with my wife today. Can only imagine how she must've felt or what she must've thought. I hope the baby kept her busy.

I, on the other hand, had a happy day at church with both my girls.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Well, I asked her (the wife) how the meeting and the WT went. She said that "What she heard was good, but was too busy with the baby to really here it."

Gotta love little babies.

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

I couldn't wait for this one. xD Haha.

• sd-7
    sd-7

So, they finally studied it last week eh? I did notice a tremor in the Force. "The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master."

--sd-7

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, back from vacation and reading an article posted by Blondie!!

Thanks again for all of your hard work, Blondie!!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "A ROAD sign that is pointing in the wrong direction is not just misleading; it is potentially dangerous. Imagine that a friend warned you that an evil man had deliberately changed a sign in order to cause harm to unwary travelers. Would you not heed the warning? ..."

You've got to be kidding me....

This only happens in "Roadrunner" cartoons...

Boy, is the Gov.Bod out of touch with reality, or what???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit