Former JW. money counter at district conventions tells all.

by koolaid-man 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes, Partial. I was the first one to say that he is a mayor of Buffalo, NY. Dont be so jealous.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

S'ok, I could never be jealous of you, Iamnotcool.

• Mary
    Mary
    I first came across Rick's website as I was leaving JW's. My first thought was "This is a dis-service to those trying to expose JW's." Such a website can only attract the mentally ill.

And he seems to be only getting worse. His website could have been a very positive thing at one time. Other ex-Witnesses such as Freeminds.org and jwfacts are a wealth of information exposing the WTS for what it really is. The Six Screens of the WT has become the Maury Povich show: it may have started out seeming rational and objective but quickly degenerated into a show for the insane and fringe lunatics who eagerly lap such nonsense up.

Sadly, I bet you feed off our negative (and honest) feedback.

Sadly, I think you hit the nail on the head with that one Jeff. No matter how retarded Rick's threads or posts are, no matter how many times he has been exposed as a liar and a con artist and a total nutter who seems to be rapidly losing his grasp on reality, he just keeps coming back for more. Like the WTS when exposed, Rick seems to have convinced himself that whenever someone posts anything negative about him or his site, he's being 'persecuted' and apparently wants to see himself as a marytr of some sort.

Reminds me of Alice.in.Glueland.......

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Many on this forum rush to judgement and immediately criticize anything Koolaid-man posts. Strong minded reasonable ones wait patiently, research the content in the thread and without hesitation listen to the conference call before making a premature evaluation.

I am pleased the picture of the Mayor of Buffallo,NY. got your attention.

In our 10pm portion of the Six Screens conference call we will be discussing Jehovah's Witnesses killed while participating in service.

It is surprising how many Witnesses die in their line of duty.

A Jehovah's Witness woman was shot in Buffalo, NY. It is possible she played a role in Mayor Browns action to help stop murders in his city.

More details on the call Sat Sept 10, 2011....... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/index.php

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Huh.

Bangalore

• minimus
    minimus

seeeeeeeeeeee lol

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Ignore the man behind the curtain.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Many on this forum rush to judgement and immediately criticize anything Koolaid-man posts. Strong minded reasonable ones wait patiently, research the content in the thread and without hesitation listen to the conference call before making a premature evaluation.

You were soooo trained by the WTS. Writing style direct from HQ.

It unnerves me.

-Aude.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am pleased the picture of the Mayor of Buffallo,NY. got your attention.
    In our 10pm portion of the Six Screens conference call we will be discussing Jehovah's Witnesses killed while participating in service.
    It is surprising how many Witnesses die in their line of duty.
    A Jehovah's Witness woman was shot in Buffalo, NY.
    It is possible she played a role in Mayor Browns action to help stop murders in his city.....Rick Fearon

Rick Fearons Mom say`s..

Your An Assh*le Rick..

Move out of my Basement!..

http://www.sharekna.com/ar/photos/servingImage/225/medium

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, why are you so late telling us about Byron Brown?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit