Zealous JW nails description of the governing body!

by roxanesophia 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Good Job!

Yep the GB is master over 7 million ignorant and easily misled.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy
    "It's an instruction to ignore apostate websites because the governing body are aware that people are ignorant and easily misled."

But but but I thought the organisation produced the most highly theocratically educated people on earth? How can they recieve perfect Godly education AND be ignorant at the same time?

• garyneal
    garyneal

LOL excellent

• roxanesophia
    roxanesophia

Thanks guys, I definitely got a kick out of it, and I'm not getting my hopes up and making assumptions but this guy was really something valuable to the local congregation and has suddenly left town and i'd like to think he's planning an exit.

One of the studies i met in the KH is someone i'm still in touch with (and she says she's NEVER getting baptized) and she asked me if it's announced at meetings if someone leaves the cong for reasons other than "John Black is no longer a Jehovah's Witness."He's leaving or might have already left, just waiting for the announcement, is there one for that?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good dialogue you certainly nailed her.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Good for you!!! If she is a publisher they just say ... is no longer a publisher

FS

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What you say is so true Rox. Well done on your retort!

• erbie
    erbie

Quite right. The Governing Body do prey on peoples insecurities. Never mind, their time will come. Hopefully during this generation, or was it the next one? I'm confused.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

That was a perfect response! Well done roxanesofia!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Love the comeback about starting a religion. Classic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit