Zealous JW nails description of the governing body!

by roxanesophia 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well he walked into that one . . . priceless!

Great presence of mind roxanesophia . . . and humor aside, quite a brain banger . . . I must remember that.

• agent zero
    agent zero

awesome!

also good on you for mentioning the specific website. hopefully it will linger in his mind until curiosity takes over.

• out4good3
    out4good3
    But but but I thought the organisation produced the most highly theocratically educated people on earth? How can they recieve perfect Godly education AND be ignorant at the same time?

yeah.....all those people who've spend years studying Wt and Awake Magazines.......

That organization should be chock full of bachelor and master degreed people!!!!!!!

• roxanesophia
    roxanesophia

Thanks guys, you're all awesome :) He made it TOO easy, what can I say?

" also good on you for mentioning the specific website. hopefully it will linger in his mind until curiosity takes over."

I really hope he gets out, he's a really good guy who has put aside everything good in life to serve the GB. Last I heard he hasn't been at meetings and has also left town, but it wasn't announced from the platform so does that mean he didn't leave in good standing or they just couldn't care less? I've been at meetings where leaving ones were announced, even those who had already gone. I hope he left to fade. I've read here that's one way people get free, so i'm gonna be optimistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit