Okay I believe the Andre thing now.

by Sharpie 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BluePill2 - "Andre is more like the Watchtower's Forrest Gump: been everywhere, done everything!"

Can't believe I missed this the first (and second) time around.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Last year's special talk (following the Memorial) featured Andre.

I wanted to ask the speaker afterwards about the frequent appearance of this popular, ubiquitous brother, but I was at a loss how to couch the potentially outing question.

A year has passed, so I'm letting him out . . .

CC

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Ode to Andre lol

• stillin
    stillin

Thank you, All or nothing! This is the thread with a list of the Andre references! It's too much!

And Sharpie, if you're still here, thank YOU for your research.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I am over hear laughing so hard about this Andre thing! Too much time on my hands since I'm not at work!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

O-M-Andre! This is a real thing after all, lmao. This is the best thread bump in a long time, thank you!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    g77 12/8 p 30: When six-year-old Andre's mother went into labor at home in New York, he was the only one there to help. "Go into the bathroom and fill a basin with hot water," he was instructed, and shortly the little boy "was helping his mother wash and was monitoring the delivery, telling her of the infant's progress,"

Now this really is a made up story by a man.

A mother is in labour ALONE with her 6 year old boy and she tells him to fill the basin with hot water in the bathroom...so the boy can help his mother have a wash??? (Then he's "monitoring the labour" ?!!)

Yes having a wash is the first thing ya do in labour!!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    A mother is in labour ALONE with her 6 year old boy and she tells him to fill the basin with hot water in the bathroom...so the boy can help his mother have a wash??? (Then he's "monitoring the labour" ?!!)

Yeah Diog, plenty of hot water and towels. This writer's been watching too many Westerns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit