"Noooooo!" George Lucas alters Star Wars yet again...

by unshackled 36 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

The Star Wars films are about to be released on Blu-Ray. And yet again George couldn't leave them alone. For those who hated the "Noooooo!" scene with Vader in Revenge of the Sith...get ready for another serving.

Here is the altered scene in Return of the Jedi...*gags*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGaSxSuB2vY&feature=player_embedded

Dammit George, why do you insist on pissing all over my childhood memories? If he continues at this rate, in 20 years or so Star Wars will just become Spaceballs.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Ok....

I agree...... Star Wars III was ...one of my favs...(Except for that STUPID NOOOOOooooooo!)

It's time to take the Those Films Away from Lucas!!!!!!!

What next???? When Darth Vader Shots R2D2 in the Death Star Trench ......does he scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo also????

• leavingwt
  • No Room For George
    No Room For George

I swear Lucas leaves a trail of ruined characters, especially antiheros and villains. Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Grievous, the Sith in general............and now he's intent on destroying Vader's character. Have you name shame, Mr.Lucas?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Dang it! If only I was at home to watch this! I like the fact that they mess with it all the time. That's what I'd do if I'd made a lot of money on six movies. Because they were mine to frak with like that. It's like being mad at someone for taking apart their own toys. Big deal. He did release the original films in their original format on DVD not that long ago, you know. If you want the movies you saw 30 years ago, get the Limited Edition DVDs, that's my advice.

Well, go see 'Red Tails' in January 2012. That looks fun! Shameless plug.

I'm curious to see what other stuff they've done to it. Each new version seems to have some minor change. Hey, we're ex-cult members, shouldn't we be used to this kind of thing?

--sd-7

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's a good thing he keeps changing them because nobody would have liked them, like EVER, if he hadn't made those adjustments.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Ah but wait until you see this one sd. He ruins the scene. Its the one where Vader picks up the Emporer and tosses his ass down that chimney or whatever.

In the original Vader doesn't say anything of course. Nothing needs to be said. But now we get that weasily "Noooooo" all over again. Lucas might as well had Vader say: "Now you just stop that you big meanie."

Lucas is like Tommy Boy and his naughty little pet…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyaXh-VZco

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Lucas must be punished.

33 Ninja monkey have been sent to the Skywalker ranch to steal his twinkies and lock him in the house, for good !

• Lore
    Lore

I am altering the film. . .

Pray I do not alter it any further.

• agonus
    agonus

Well, not all of the alterations have been a complete fail. Yeah, Han may have shot first, but who here still prefers "Yub Nub" to the restored Return of the Jedi ending? Well, OK, minus the ghost of Hayden Christensen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit