Do you think mankind as a whole will get to meet the Third Kind in our life?

by sinis 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

I'm sure we have been visited by the Third Kind, but I am referring to a time, within our lives, where as a whole man will be visited and see them. I know Mother Shipton, Maya, Sumerian, and others all reference a future (in all aspects similar to our modern time) when the "gods" will return and help men ascend to a new level. Personally, I don't think such an event is too far fetched.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

They are already here, but they and the higher ups in the governments are waiting until they think we can handle the fact of us not being the only ones. Either way, I am confident that within the next few to several years we will hear that life is thriving elsewhere within our Solar System. Whether it will be intelligent life remains to be seen. Then again, who is to say what defines "Intelligence".

• sizemik
    sizemik

Cosmology and mathematical probability place the likelihood both past and future quite high.

Were such an event to take place while I'm still here . . . I would regard it as a fortunate coincidence

• designs
    designs

We have met the 3rd Kind and they are the GB ...

• tec
    tec

If there is life on other planets (Third Kind life), then my guess is no. Could happen, but then I have to wonder why it hasn't YET happened. We can guess at reasons for that too, though. Really, though, we'll just have to wait and see.

Peace,

Tammy

• sinis
    sinis

I believe that intellignet life does exist, far beyond our capabilities. Now do they come to help or harm? From a logical perspective they have acquired advanced knowledge which also means that their society addressed the issue of war, famine, etc. and would, for all intents and purposes, be peaceful. So I believe they would be peaceful and not war like as they would no doubt be considered a class 3 species (able to traverse the cosmos, and no war, etc.).

• sinis
    sinis

Tec - maybe it has happened, but its not the right time?

• tec
    tec

From a logical perspective they have acquired advanced knowledge which also means that their society addressed the issue of war, famine, etc. and would, for all intents and purposes, be peaceful.

Unless they think annihilation of one's enemies is the best way for peace.

Tec - maybe it has happened, but its not the right time?

Maybe.

Here is my hypothesis (for whatever little that is worth in the great scheme of things that we don't know) concerning why aliens have not been here (if there is such a thing as aliens)

One - like in Star Trek, they have a prime directive... and until a species is ready for the knowledge of other life, they will not reveal themselves.

Two - they have not yet discovered us. However, I don't really think this one is possible, because if the universe is infinite, and there is one alien race more advanced than us, then there is probably an alien race more advanced than them, and so on, and so on, and pretty much every planet and system should have been visited by now.

Unless of course the universe has a beginning, in which case its just random chance that we have not yet been discovered, and that we are not the most advanced species.

Again though... all guesses :)

Peace,

Tammy

• sinis
    sinis

I want to see Apollo 18. I have read some great articles from former astronauts who have indicated that they saw spacecraft on the moon during the Apollo projects, and were told NOT to come back. Makes you wonder...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

why are you sure they have been here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit