Anyone being to Harvard here?

by mankkeli 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

Not Yet ... but it is my dream of long ago ...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Nickolas - Thanks for the info.

Cptkirk- I am watching you, my eyes are on your keyboard, be mindful.

Bella15- It shouldn't be too late

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You don't have to speak English to be brilliant, let alone speak it perfectly. However ...

how many bizarre threads do you need from this guy before it sinks in?

is a good question.

• talesin
    talesin

troll

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

mankk if you're watching me, why dont you come over to my place in person, and we can talk face to face.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Nickolas - I have been inspiring great threads here?, I give myself kudos, if you dont. Relax

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Well, mankkeli, I've gone back and read some of the threads you've started. Taking them as a rough proxy for your qualifications to get into Harvard Business School I have to come to the observation that you are ambitious. Very ambitious. It also looks like you are using JWN to exercise and improve your English skills. I guess that's ok.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You copied and pasted the error? Yet the title and what you wrote on the post are not identical. So did you just copy the word "being"?

LOL

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Nickolas - Feel free to send me a PM, if you have anything personal in mind

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

No, thank you, mankkeli. You've started 31 threads and have made only 47 posts, none of which is inspiring, at least to me.

I think you might want to set your sites just a little lower than the Harvard Business School. Well, maybe a lot lower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit