Anyone being to Harvard here?

by mankkeli 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Has anyone being to Harvard Business School here ?, I am considering applying for their MBA program next year. Share your experience if you had.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

You're considering Harvard Business School, yet you write "being" instead of "been" once in your subject line that could've been an innocent mistake and then in your post? . . .Wow !! . . .

• designs
    designs

Remedial English courses at Harvard....

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Shirley W and designs - That was a mistake!, be objective not subjective.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Be Objective not subjective, whatever the Hell that means, sounds like you're trying to say your mistake was no big deal, yet you mention you want to go to Harvard . . . Is that what you're going to say to your instructors when they return your reports with all the grammatical errors in them? You can't throw it back in their face saying "it's not really a problem", yes it is.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

ShirleyW - Do you intend to stage an attack because of a grammatical error?, You input is useless, infact it holds no water, the title had an error and I just copied and pasted without paying attention to it. Perhaps, this is a forum, it is the sense that counts, not a critical zoom lens on grammar, I wonder why you should be unhealthily pre-occupied with those details, Pls drop the issue and contribute meaningfully if you have something significant to convey.

No offence, Peace

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Not me, but I worked with several Harvard MBAs years ago. They were all employees of a company to which I was seconded, named McKinsey. McKinsey recruits only the best brains and only the best brains get into Harvard Business School. So, Harvard Business School is regarded by many as the best.

Your command of English is secondary to the quality of your brain. If you are smart enough to get into HBS, you'll do fine with a little remedial English, which will also be offered to you.

Good luck.

• designs
    designs

That's Ok, I've fallen and hit my head on the keypad several times...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine, I remain that it's absolutely amazing that you used the same grammatical error twice and attending Harvard Business School all in the same post

Your opinion is it's no big deal

All good, CASE CLOSED, MOVING ON . . .GOODBYE!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

how many bizarre threads do you need from this guy before it sinks in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit