Wow, this bit of info surprised even me!!!

by LeKook 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LeKook
    LeKook

Curious to see if this is for real. I just got out (I've been "shun-ified", LOL!). So I'll be on the receiving end of death and destruction tirades if it really happens they're told to do this.

• LeKook
    LeKook

Oh, and when I say recently, I mean... THIS WEEK. My friend obviously didn't get the memo yet.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Meh..I doubt it..

It would be like going door to door and saying:

"Please beat me up..I`m an AssH*le"..

After the 3rd or 4th door even the Dumbest JW would start to understand..

This isn`t a Good Idea..

http://download.agefotostock.com/fotos/bajaage/cached/581237/FOT-1032028.jpg

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I heard about it years ago. It is just a scare tactic.

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

Will I be allowed to put my foot in the door?

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Does Jehovah know about this tactics change??

• blondie
    blondie

This is from the WT 2008 7/15 pages 6,7

What developments are yet in store for the preaching work? The siege of Jericho, recorded in the book of Joshua, provides an illustration. Recall that just before God destroyed Jericho, the Israelites were instructed to march around the city once a day for six days. On the seventh day, however, there was to be a marked increase in their activity. Jehovah told Joshua: “You should march round the city seven times and the priests should blow the horns. And it must occur that when they sound with the horn of the ram, . . . all the people should shout a great war cry; and the wall of the city must fall down flat.” (Josh. 6:2-5) It is possible that there will be a similar expansion of our preaching activity. No doubt, by the time of the destruction of the present system of things, we will have seen the greatest witness to God’s name and Kingdom in the history of this world. What developments are yet in store for the preaching work? The siege of Jericho, recorded in the book of Joshua, provides an illustration. Recall that just before God destroyed Jericho, the Israelites were instructed to march around the city once a day for six days. On the seventh day, however, there was to be a marked increase in their activity. Jehovah told Joshua: “You should march round the city seven times and the priests should blow the horns. And it must occur that when they sound with the horn of the ram, . . . all the people should shout a great war cry; and the wall of the city must fall down flat.” (Josh. 6:2-5) It is possible that there will be a similar expansion of our preaching activity. No doubt, by the time of the destruction of the present system of things, we will have seen the greatest witness to God’s name and Kingdom in the history of this world.

What developments are yet in store for the preaching work? The siege of Jericho, recorded in the book of Joshua, provides an illustration. Recall that just before God destroyed Jericho, the Israelites were instructed to march around the city once a day for six days. On the seventh day, however, there was to be a marked increase in their activity. Jehovah told Joshua: “You should march round the city seven times and the priests should blow the horns. And it must occur that when they sound with the horn of the ram, . . . all the people should shout a great war cry; and the wall of the city must fall down flat.” (Josh. 6:2-5) It is possible that there will be a similar expansion of our preaching activity. No doubt, by the time of the destruction of the present system of things, we will have seen the greatest witness to God’s name and Kingdom in the history of this world.

What developments are yet in store for the preaching work? The siege of Jericho, recorded in the book of Joshua, provides an illustration. Recall that just before God destroyed Jericho, the Israelites were instructed to march around the city once a day for six days. On the seventh day, however, there was to be a marked increase in their activity. Jehovah told Joshua: “You should march round the city seven times and the priests should blow the horns. And it must occur that when they sound with the horn of the ram, . . . all the people should shout a great war cry; and the wall of the city must fall down flat.” (Josh. 6:2-5) It is possible that there will be a similar expansion of our preaching activity. No doubt, by the time of the destruction of the present system of things, we will have seen the greatest witness to God’s name and Kingdom in the history of this world.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    Will I be allowed to put my foot in the door?

Absolutely, if you are longing to stare down the barrel of my 9mm.

• blondie
    blondie

It was said years ago prior to 1975 that there would be a final door to door warning after the GT started, a message of destruction.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's about time they showed a bit more honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit