Let me try again. I give up after this. Feel free to list others and go beyond the 10.
10. A group of men known as the Governing Body are guided by Holy Spirit and everything they say must be obeyed/believed. Among the things that must be accepted as "coming from God" are the thought that SMOKING is evil, women cannot wear pants (only skirts and dresses) during any religious functions, men should not wear beards ever, various types of sex between marriage mates is wrong (examples: anal and oral) and all sex outside of marriage is wrong, various things are pagan (or evil in some other way) such as holidays and birthdays.
9. God's name is "Jehovah." It doesn't matter what legitimate arguments can come up from closely examining that. It doesn't matter how that name was arrived at. It is more important than anything else in the whole world. Anyone who doesn't agree might be struck by lightning along with people who call the Kingdom Hall a "church."
8. Jesus already had his "second coming." He returned to earth invisibly in 1914 and has been here ever since.
7. The New World Translation is the world's most accurate Bible, having restored God's name where it had been removed in the New Testament. Holy Spirit guided men to be waaaaaaay more accurate in translation than any expertise in ancient Hebrew or Greek could provide people. But of course, since No. 10 above is true, anything the Governing Body or it's workers writes as doctrine in their literature is even more important and true than anything found in the Bible, even the New World Translation of the Bible.
6. There are two classes of true Christians, the 144,000 "anointed" who will rule in heaven with Michael and the "other sheep" who will form "the great crowd" that will live forever on a paradise earth. (After 1914, only the annointed go to heaven when they die. Anointed before 1914 waited in the ground, totally dead. Everyone else who died/dies waits in the ground for a resurrection and/or judgement.) ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST BE INVOLVED IN DECLARING THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM BY "PLACING" WATCHTOWER LITERATURE WITH PEOPLE IN A DOOR-TO-DOOR WORK.
5. Eating or transfusing "whole" blood is a terrible sin against God, one of the worst. (Modified down over the years to allow "fractions.") Better to let your child die in a hospital than to have lifesaving whole blood transfused into them. It's all crystal clear from the Bible, yet unique to Jehovah's Witnesses.
4. True Christians are "no part of the world." (see No. 1 to understand what a true Christian is.) Political neutrality is a must because all governments of the worldbelong to Satan. This means no voting and no military service, no pledges of allegiance or flag salutes. True Christians limit their time with anyone who is not a true Christian.
3. Jesus was nailed to an upright stake and not a cross. The cross is an object of idolatry and is worshipped.
2. True Christians shun(not even saying "hello" to) anyone who has left true Christianity. Even grandparents or grandchildren, parents or children will shun family members who were former members of the one true religion, but have left it. (This is way more serious than "being no part of the world. True Christians do not read material by former members and if they work with them, they change jobs or sell their company if necessary to get rid of them.)
1. There is only one true religion, Jehovah's Witnesses are that one. Salvation can only be obtained by being in the one true religion, "The Truth" as they call it. All non-Jehovah's Witnesses will be judged and executed at Armageddon which will occur any minute now, because Jehovah (God) is ready to take delight in destroying all the people of the earth who are not Jehovah's Witnesses.