If you believe in the resurrection or reincarnation what race would you prefer?

by jam 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diest
    Diest

Ill just take anything that does not sunburn as easily as I do.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It depends on what part of the world I end up in. I would certainly want to be in the majority, just to make things easier.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Will Jehovah be resurrecting all the neanderthals, or at least some of them? I don't know if they covered that.

They'll probably make the Homo erectus dudes in charge of the campfires when they have Witness gatherings in the New Order. I won't know, cos supposedly I'm gonna be destroyed at Armageddon for not believing in a petting-lion zoo paradise anymore. And its like t-minus zero hour zero minute zero second zero nanosecond, a before-I-can-finish-this-sentence instant before Armageddon comes, it's THAT close.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

neanderthals were made up by evil scientists, haven't you seen these shows where they try to reconstruct how they looked like? it's all fake!

hm, resurrected neanderthals, that's a cool thought. did jesus die for them too?

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL@ Leolaia and JHofer!!!

What about the Australopithecus?? Don't THEY qualify for "resurrection", too???

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

only if they stay in australia. or austria.

• Glander
    Glander

I believe that the reincarnation beliefs held by some societies include the possibilities of all kinds of life. Insects, birds, fish, etc etc.

hmmm, for me either a bird or maybe a dog that belongs to a doting human master.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Race? My only wish is to be taller ...

• sinis
    sinis

I want to come back as the Anunnaki... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit