If you believe in the resurrection or reincarnation what race would you prefer?

by jam 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Gman I like you. Youz good people. I know what your sayin. What you described reminds me of the way Bob Marley lived. Jah Rastafari. I do enjoy listening to your posts and threads. You bring it on a whole different level. You know what I'm sayin. peaceG paulnotsaul

• ziddina
    ziddina

I wanna come back as a UNICORN!!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I shudder at the very thought of being born again into this world. Life to me has been a monstrous, painful agonizing affair and the idea of repeating such an existence, even in a better way, is horrifying to me. Once I'm done with this life I don't want to come back.

LRG

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I'd like to come back as mixed race

• White Dove
    White Dove

Vulcan. I'd be sooo smart and make so much money at a career in science.

And I just love those pointy ears.

Umm...all of you do know that homo-sapiens is one race, right?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The Indianapolis 500.

• ziddina
    ziddina

This thread is becoming interesting...

• sinis
    sinis

White... is right... ;)

• Girlie
    Girlie

"I remember as a kid, when someone would ask my father what he did for a living, he'd tell them he was a nuclear physicist, or some other outrageous lie. He'd look them square into their eye, so they'd know, that they just crossed a line and they should have minded their own business and not be concerned with how he made ends meet. They just wanted to categorize him, put a tag on him as to who he was."

Interesting and so very true too. Thanks for posting this Miz. The next person that comes to me wondering what I do for a living, I am going to look them straight in the eyes and say, "Living, fool!" lol

As far as reincarnation is concerned, let me come back as a flourishing tree in the woods somewhere.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

JAM--I don't know what race I would change to. BUT, on the interracial marriage thread, you talked about the Native American who had been passed tribal secrets, then became a JW, and refused to pass them on. I just can't believe I get to talk to you about this, because that story had really bothered me. You'd said that it had really bothered him. I wanted to ask---What bothered him? The knowledge dying with him, or the pressure to pass it on? I am very intrigued. In case you consider this a hijack, I can look for your response on the marriage thread.

Thanks!

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit