Osama Bin Laden - The Execution of Seal Team 6

by startingover 57 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Woods, I was going to ask if any of these folks were 9/11 truthers.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Woods, I was going to ask if any of these folks were 9/11 truthers.

Flip side of the coin. I guess you have to be able to recognize insanity if you want to be able to achieve sanity. BTW (off topic but who cares at this point) - I am going to start a thread tomorrow about the incredible sale of Steve McQueens Porsche 911S.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL

Did you snag it???

• james_woods
    james_woods

ummmm - I said it was worth $125,000.

A normal 1970 911S like that is worth about $90,000 -

It sold for $1.375 MILLION DOLLARS - all because it once belonged to the King of Cool. It was the street car he drove in the first 3 minutes of the movie Le Mans.

See - I am still on the thread topic - which is (in this case) INSANITY.

• startingover
    startingover

Just a question. Being a born in I really never had a need to know anything about politics. Right wing, left wing, conservative, liberal...to be honest I have a hard time grasping any of those concepts much less have any kind of a discussion about them. I am amazed at how some of you can dissect all of this stuff. Did you come by that knowledge after leaving the JW's?

Cocerning this Bin Laden stuff, how can you be so certain that there was not more to the story? When I first heard it, some of it made no sense to me and reeked of a coverup, like what this article mentions about the dna and dumping his body so quickly. I'm not saying I'm buying into all that was written by this lady, but I can't say it's all wrong either.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'm not saying I'm buying into all that was written by this lady, but I can't say it's all wrong either.

Thats pretty much how somebody paid over a million and a third for that nearly worn out 911S.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    sabastious: Among the dead were those that belonged to the unit. They did not, however, take part in the Bin Laden raid.

It could have been a "close enough" type of thing, right?

-Sab

• journey-on
    journey-on

Have the names of those seals that participated in the bin Laden raid ever been publicly released?

• journey-on
    journey-on

Anybody? What were the names of the seals killed in the helicopter? What were the names of the seals in the bin Laden raid?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Governments feed people what they want them to know...everything else is on a need to know basis.

I think it is almost impossible to really know what is going on...so much of the conspiricay stuff could be true...but then how do we decipher what is and what isn't when so much is also a hoax?

My only feelings on this are.....when they announced that Osama had been killed and how...MY GUT REACTION... was....something is not right with that story. Why did they get rid of the body sooooo quickly? Why did they show video footage of Americans dancing in the streets? To me, this just adds fuel to the fire and a good excuse to blame terrorists for anything that happens in the future.

As a New Zealander seeing the footage of the American people 'celebrating' Bin ladens death...I found it hard to stomach. I hate to think how the Arab world percieved it...inciting more hatred? I think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit