Osama Bin Laden - The Execution of Seal Team 6

by startingover 57 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This article is a disgusting attack on the POTUS, unsupported by evidence.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    You just called me delusional (Your exact words) in your last post #2182, then you changed it to make it look like you didn't. Simon will be able to look at your comment before the edit, to show that you did exactly that. I am asking again nicely to please stop.

My exact words were, "Someone is delusional". I most certainly did not edit to make it look like I didn't. I edited to point out why.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The article is about Seal Team 6 in general, not the guys who supposedly killed Osama, even though they were also part of the same team. Guys from Seal Team 6 did get killed as a distraction. I never said he killed the guys who supposedly killed Osama.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I don't care who it's an attack on, it's stupid and erroneous. Downright preschool. The more pure foolishness like this we buy in to the more we don't focus on some of the really heinous sh*t that's going on.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Guys from Seal Team 6 did get killed as a distraction.

Really? And where did you get this information?

The.....................................Internet!??

• sabastious
    sabastious
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/12/pentagon-releases-names-of-chinook-crash-victims/: Of the 30 Americans, 17 were Navy SEALs. Twenty-two of the dead were U.S. Navy personnel, the Pentagon said. Fifteen were SEALs belonging to the top-secret unit that conducted the raid that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden at a compound in Pakistan. Two others were SEALs assigned to a regular naval special operations unit.

If I were to speculate it sounds like al Qaeda targeted the helicopter specifically in retaliation of our killing their main leader. Vengeance is a much more applied concept in the middle east.

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

sabastious: Among the dead were those that belonged to the unit. They did not, however, take part in the Bin Laden raid.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would just like to say that the thread, while keeping reasonably well on topic -

IS INSANE.

• cofty
    cofty
    Why would the Obama regime kill Americans? I think the question is, why WOULDN’T the Obama regime kill Americans? The Obama regime is composed of Marxist-Leninist psychopaths. A glancing, superficial survey of 20th century history shows one glaring fact above all others: MARXISTS MURDER PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPUNCTION. Marxists also hate Americans, by definition

Thoroughly delusional.

Of course everybody who doubts it or who demands sufficient evidence will be dismissed as part of the problem.

What are the American right wing so afraid of? There are real things you ought to be paying attention to without making shit up.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    What are the American right wing so afraid of? There are real things you ought to be paying attention to without making shit up.

I will tell you plainly that 99.99999% of the American right wing would say (like I just did) that this is INSANE.

We are not afraid of it - we are baffled by the stupidity of it.

BTW - it sounds a lot like "George W. Bush planned and ordered 9/11" to me.

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit