Earthquake

by Billzfan23 95 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

No jamie a bad ass panther wasnt offered, although i would have considered it.

It was always a picture of a lion or a panda and i chose the panda. And calling me a "super fine apostle" seems a bit condicending.... You would do well to remember that us spirit appointed window washers, sorry "elders", are going to be princes in gods new world. And based on the great dc earth quake of 2011 id say thats gonna be soon!

So this is one princified soon to be Panda petting elder that isnt going to let your negativity bring me down! Woohoo! Bring in the big A!!!!!! Im fact im close my eyes, count to 10, and i bet by the time i open them all the worldlies will b gone and bruce will be waiting!

• elderelite
    elderelite

You know what..... Forget counting! The end is so close im just gonna hold my breath! Im commin bruce!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, my local Kingdom Hall is jam packed with cars today! We know there is no meeting on Thurs. morning, so clearly a great crowd is out in service today. I credit the quake---we felt it here.

NC

• Mary
    Mary

I was having a nap yesterday afternoon when I felt everything start to really shake. I thought "WTH is that?!" Got up about 15 minutes later and put the TV on. On the Hamilton station it said "DID YOU FEEL THE EARTHQUAKE?" I had assume it had hit around here and was surprised that it had actually struck in Virginia. 5.9 is probably peanuts by California standards, but it was quite considerable around here.

Geeze, in the last few days, Southern Ontario has experienced tornados and an earthquake---two pretty rare phenomenon around here.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    And calling me a "super fine apostle" seems a bit condicending.... You would do well to remember that us spirit appointed window washers, sorry "elders", are going to be princes in gods new world. And based on the great dc earth quake of 2011 id say thats gonna be soon!

LOL, EE! But I meant it in the most reverent way!

• sd-7
    sd-7

A bad a** panther? You mean that was an option?? Dang it! Nah, I think tiger was my choice, mostly because of He-Man and all. But, having committed one on the list of the WT's "a sin that does incur death", which here I thought was singular, not plural, I'm never going to get either! Ah, well...

Also, yes, Jamie, you're probably right. As much as it's starting to sound like some sort of weird code-speak, there's a lot more detail in the latest photo we've acquired--you can actually see the shape of the Loch Ness Monster as it's underwater, in Loch Ness! It's unbelievable! As always, let the reader use discernment.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit