My Facebook Page, "God is not divided" is not responded to.

by shechaiyah 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Like my mamma always said, Facebook is the devil!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Catholics have no interest in "Jehovah," "Yahweh," or even the Tetragrammaton.

Really?

Here is the Catholic Encyclopedia's entry on Yahweh and Jehovah:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08329a.htm

Here is the Catholic Encyclopedia's entry on the the Names of God, including significant comment on the Tetragrammaton:

http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1013.htm

These are just two of the multiple pages to which I was directed within their online version. I think perhaps you have judged them wrongly.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    This is how Corporate Fascism works, you see.
    Secular Materialism gets in the way of the Kingdom of God, everywhich way.

Surely you are shitting me, with this paranoid delusion? There must be 100,000 Facebook Pages devoted to religion, God, and every sort of belief system imaginable. Why would the 'Corporate Fascists' at FB give you such undivided attention of restriction. WOW

Jeff

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

I don't know how many Catholic services you have been to; but when I was in West Virginia the ONLY non-Fundy church there was a Catholic Church.

I attended for three years; and the priests in charge were among the most spiritual men I have ever met or conversed with.

But the Name Yahweh NEVER CAME UP.

In that Church, God YHVH is ONLY AND ALWAYS A TRINITY, in which the Son/Sun is pictured being nailed to a Cross.

The Father's Sovereignty is NEVER DISCUSSED.

So the FACT that the Vatican scholars take an academic interest in the Tetragrammaton is beside the point.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Surely you are shitting me, with this paranoid delusion? There must be 100,000 Facebook Pages devoted to religion, God, and every sort of belief system imaginable. Why would the 'Corporate Fascists' at FB give you such undivided attention of restriction. WOW

Jeff

As a Facebook personality with 4996 Friends this morning, I am NOT ABLE to get any of "MY" Friends interested in my spirit and Religion page, no matter what I do.

Do you have some suggestions? I was hoping maybe, for some.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Nice concept for facebook, shechaiyah!

Maybe you'll like mine, it's about true worship.

http://revelatoryawakening.wordpress.com/about/

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Not my point at all.

I quoted your point, to wit: "Catholics have no interest in "Jehovah," "Yahweh," or even the Tetragrammaton."

My refs show that you are incorrect. As far as the local 'masses' in West Virginia, you may be correct in your dot on the map. Even in that, I doubt you have exhaustively asked local Catholics individually their interest in the OT God and his many designations therein. Certainly you have not done so on your FB page, for I am sure there are millions of Catholics available to discuss the matter with. You seem far more interested in just 'sorting the sheep from the goats', and you have determined that Catholics are not worth your continued efforts. How very Jw of you.

Just as well I suppose, for substitution of one delusion for another rarely improves the deluded person. They may as well believe what they do - for in the end, none of you can substantiate any of it as anything but your personal 'theology'.

Jeff

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Aware Being, I essentially agree with your thesis; however, the establishment of HIERARCHY defeats the whole purpose of the Holy Spirit of Truth.

And most Unitarians and Universalists do not value TRUTH ITSELF, in the resolution of problems and bad situations.

"Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free," is what Jehovah's Witnesses stood for, for many years.

But now they have substituted Governing Body Doctrines for Truth; and there is no backing down.

Pity that. They haVe defeated themselves by becoming RIGID, just like what they oppose.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Do you have some suggestions? I was hoping maybe, for some.

Nope. But you could always start a thread about it here. There are people here who could help you get a handle on the subject. Course, most of 'em aren't too interested in being converted to your new jwism. But, hell, give it a shot.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    And most Unitarians and Universalists do not value TRUTH ITSELF, in the resolution of problems and bad situations.

Now you are judging Unitarians and Universalists? WOW

Nothing like clumping an entire religious group into one judgement. Jw's taught you well.

And you are 'wondering' why none of your 4000+ FB friends are interested? Need a hint?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit