My Facebook Page, "God is not divided" is not responded to.

by shechaiyah 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Facebook plays games with its "members," and they don't follow their own rules.

As of today I have 4998 Friends, but most of them never see what I put up, ever.

Frequency routines prevent any friend from seeing anything I put up who didn't log into me yesterday.

I have six other Pages, but FB PREVENTS ME from inviting my friends to them by making the process of "Invitation" impossible to engage.

Remember, Facebook is a corporate entity; they don't have to do what they say they do.

So, what I'm asking here is, How can I appeal to a broader scope of audience, rhetorically?

That's a hard question, isn't it? Hmm.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

How is FB preventing from you inviting ppl? How many times have you tried to invite ppl to your page in the past?

FB wouldn't prevent anyone from doing anything unless they've received a complaint.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Wall Street Journal has the highest readership, you can advertise with them.

http://wsjmediakit.com/newspaper/rates/

You could also advertise with Google.

http://www.google.com/ads/

• journey-on
    journey-on
    As of today I have 4998 Friends, but most of them never see what I put up, ever.

Maybe most of them don't see what you put up because they themselves have made their settings block your posts. I have a couple of friends on FB that post a lot of stuff I'm not particularly interested in seeing pop up all the time. I have tweaked my settings to not show it.

I'll be blunt, Shechaiyah. I like you (so far), but you appear to be a bit paranoid.

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Okay, I'm weird.

How is FB preventing from you inviting ppl? How many times have you tried to invite ppl to your page in the past?

FB wouldn't prevent anyone from doing anything unless they've received a complaint.

The way FB prevents me from inviting anybody to ANY ALTERNATIVE PAGE is, they go into a "Sorry this doesn't work now" routine.

It simply doesn't work, the "invite" function. Period. No reasons, no excuses. Corporate functions do so at will.

And as a non-profit, non-prophet CHARITY, which my site is, I can't pay for advertising, period.

Don't even go there.

I want to live in the Kingdom of God, wherein Justice and Fairness prevail.

I have no money; I just want to garner what INTEREST I can find, in this regard.

If THAT makes me paranoid, so be it.

Shechaiyah

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I cannot imagine giving any advice on how to 'reach' people who appear uninterested in your style of evangelism. Especially when you appear to be promoting a god without substance, proof of existence, and one utterly uninterested in the fate of the earth's intelligent life, not even interested enough to actually prove his own existence.

Why not preach to the Catholics who seem to be the only ones interested in your god for the moment? Noah would have [had he been real and not a metaphorical character that is].

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I want to live in the Kingdom of God, wherein Justice and Fairness prevail.

Yep. Jw's do too. You have lot's in common with them. Is there a Kingdom Hall around. You can join.

Jeff

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

You are entitled to what you believe.

I believe differently, and this is the goal and objective with which I confronted the WTBTS.

They appear to work at cross-purposes to their own goals.

Catholics have no interest in "Jehovah," "Yahweh," or even the Tetragrammaton.

They are more interested in Illuminati, Freemasonic lines of thought, which are Occult in nature.

So, here we are.

• Scully
    Scully

BP:

How many times have you tried to invite ppl to your page in the past?

SHHHHHHH don't give her any ideas! cheese & crackers, man!!

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

Half a dozen; it never worked at any time. There was ALWAYS a "sorry, but" message.

And my profile page is primarily political; I don't feel I can take up spiritual or religious topics, there.

So I try to confine religious topics to a religious page; but I'm not allowed to invited anyone to that page.

This is how Corporate Fascism works, you see.

Secular Materialism gets in the way of the Kingdom of God, everywhich way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit