My judicial commitee is tonight at 7pm!

by TimothyT 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Are they holding the judicial committee in the 'public gate' as was required in ancient Israel? Or are they doing it explaining all 'before the congregation' as Paul very clearly wrote in the singular case in Corinthians? No? Then by holding it in a secret place and time with no allowance for public review and defense, they are breaking the laws established by both Jewish and Christian scripture. The recent magazine that condemned the trial of Jesus as illegal is what JCs do everyday in the corrupt WT world.

I wish I had a couple of junk cars to dump tightly in front of the exits at their "meeting" tonight! I've had my own JC meeting regarding their conduct, teaching, and procedures. They're the ones I'm disfellowshipping from "the world" for promoting lies.

More importantly, I wish you all the best for your new freedom!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Good for you! Your life and time is too valuable to waste in such negativity.

• Quendi
    Quendi

@TimothyT:

I am so happy for you and want you to know that you have my unqualified and joyful support! Turning your back on the WTS and its star chamber proceedings is the right thing to do. Your absence and silence will speak more than ten thousand words before the elders. Celebrate your freedom.

@Billy the Ex-Bethelite:

I really appreicated your post on this thread. The biblical way of handling such cases was for an open and public hearing. Here is just one more example of the WTS getting it bass-ackwards, and I'm being kind to put it that way. It's something all of us should keep in mind, particularly those who are elders and still serve on these judicial committees. There is nothing justifiable or theocratic in the WTS way of doing things.

Quendi

• Perry
    Perry
    I wont change the way that i was born because i shouldnt have to.

Jesus didn't have to change the way he was born, but chose to anyway. Some things are worth dying for.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Jesus was born and died genetically and ethnically Jewish, ya fucktard. He could not change that.

I don't really know what you are getting at but I suppose the only thing Jesus changed was what he believed...(?).

• Kudra
    Kudra

(Sorry for making a negative post in this thread, Timmy)

I don't want to distract from the awesome news that you are FREE and happy to be who you actually are!!!

Don't ever let anyone try to control you or make you do anything that does not make you ultimately happy :)

Pretty soon you won't even think about any of this anymore. You'll be like, an EX-exJW... :-P

• tec
    tec

Sounds like you are completely free of them already. If you saw no need to go, then good for you for NOT going. Shows that they don't control you.

I don't always comment on your threads, but I do follow your story. I'm happy for you :)

Peace,

Tammy

• shamus100
    shamus100

You should have gone and rented a gorilla suit to show them how much you really give a shit.

• still thinking
    still thinking

they can...

Go to the pub....

• shamus100
    shamus100

And worn it, of course.... ;D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit