Another 1975 coming soon

by fade_away 27 Replies latest jw friends

• fade_away
    fade_away

Nice Zid. I always thought of all that even as a child studying the Book of Bible Stories. A child can see the idiocy in it all yet the adult that is teaching it can't. :/

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yup, fade_away...

G'nite all - good thread and great comments!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZid

• irondork
    irondork

fade_away: Ever wonder how you'll react if things play out exactly as the JWs predict?

I was thinking about this recently in terms of the 607 vs. 589(?) debate.

Either way, if, If, IF the rest of the math is correct, that puts us "deep into the last days", "a breath away", don't you know. It is entirely possible that things could play out kinda-sorta like the WTS has predicted but that in no way implies the rightness of the church.

Personally, I hope we are on the brink of Armageddon. I'm tired. Win, lose or draw... I just want it to be over. If being finished with this screwed up life means I have to get dead and stay that way, so be it.

But I don't think it will come to that.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have bad news for you.

China is already a super power.

• fade_away
    fade_away

Oh my (imaginary) God!!! When did that happen? Just now? I gotta check the news! lol! They're not the No. 1 superpower...yet. If they were, then the WT would have some new light.

• fade_away
    fade_away

The truth is that China is in the process of becoming a super power but it's not quite there yet. They are more than halfway there though. Here's an interesting article on that. http://www.acus.org/thinking_global/china-superpower

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

30-40 years from now, if we're still here, we'll just be in time to see Zefram Cochrane create the first warp drive!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

fade_away: "and the whole thing starts over"...that about sums it all up. it's all cycles. we live in the realm of destruction. whether we pass on to another realm after death or not i have no clue, nor does anyone. was the beginning of our existence when we were conceived in this physical realm ? no clue. i do kind of like the realm explanation though, it's about as far out of science as i'll go. i always thought those transfiguration scriptures were pretty cool, even if nuts. but they would certainly support a realm notion, and that we exist in different realms, pass on to other realms etc. point being, this realm is just cycles repeated over and over indefinitely. the names change, that's about it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Right now, anything goes. The United Tyranny of America has lost its AAA rating, and president Osama Obama is trying to get the SEC to criminalize S&P for doing that (which will cause the actual rating to plummet to "JUNK" because it would make us wonder how much lower the true rating should be). China is fast catching up now.

And that doesn't even include someone coming out of nowhere and becoming a major superpower in another 15 or 20 years. Right where no one is expecting. Someone like Chile or New Zealand becoming the next superpower would take quite a few people off guard, and probably leave the Washtowel Slaveholdery trying to pull another "a generation" to explain it. Particularly if China becomes the next superpower, then Chile, then New Zealand, then some other island that very few have heard of, then Agenda 21+ puts the Rothschilds in that position. For sure, a lot more than 7 superpowers.

As for that statue that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is having trouble trying to piece together, I wonder what they are going to do with that statue if China rises quickly to power. And all the more so if some little island country in the south Pacific or southeast of South America rises (some of these are actually currently abreast, or ahead of, the United Tyranny of America, right now) becomes the next superpower. So, not only do the big guys have to worry about little New Zealand slipping ahead of them, but so does the Washtowel Slaveholdery.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I lived thru the JW's predicting 1975.

I dont pay attention to their predictions any more.

They are stupid when it comes to predicting the future.

Biblically they are false prophets and should be stoned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit