Another 1975 coming soon

by fade_away 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Giza Pyramid that CT Russell was enamored with along with prophecies from numerous ancient civilizations that came about completely independent of other all point to December of 2012 as the time for major world-changing events.... leave it up to the False Armageddonists to get it wrong a half-dozen times and the one time they really SHOULD be pointing to they ignore.....

• Sulla
    Sulla
    30-40 years from now, if we're still here, we'll just be in time to see Zefram Cochrane create the first warp drive!

Sorry, Charikio, warp drive isn't operational until 2063, fifty-two years from now. It is amazing that the generation of 1914 will also see warp drive!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Did anyone see the movie " To big to Fail" and they had a part on there

that if china made a certain move the US economy would fall flat ???

or did I misss understand that part of the film. In that case they are

already a super power

• TD
    TD
    First of all, many others have posted on what the ACTUAL psychological damages will be, to Jehovah's Witness survivors who have to clean up all of the bodies...

Yeah....For a taste of what a post apocalyptic world would really be like, I highly recommend Stephen King's The Stand. To even clean up a medium sized town would require bulldozing bodies by the thousands into mass graves. Pretty depressing stuff...

• blondie
    blondie

(Matthew 24:44) On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

Hey why not the old/new speculation, 2034, 1914 + 120 years decreed before the flood = 2034 A.D. (another date to reject)

I consider it similar to the Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of end-time prophecy.

In quantum physics, you encounter the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which says that the better you know the position of a particle, the less you know the momentum, and vice versa.

Read more: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/quantum-physics-and-the-heisenberg-uncertainty-pri.html#ixzz1UvxPo2VV

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Love the quotations from Star Trek!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

If the JWs end up being right, I guess I'll die, but I won't be scared, and at least I won't have to live with a world full of annoying JWs.If they're wrong, we all die, and at least I won't have to live in a world full of annoying JWs.

Either way, I win.

Btw, love your avatar, fade_away.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Jaguarbass,

I concur 100%!

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit