Why I Shouldn't Believe in the Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth

by XJW4EVR 127 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

J. Your own responses were sarcastic, catty, and generally unpleasant. I won't waste my time any more on that.

Bohm and his childish namecalling.

And the general condescension of posters. I don't have to put up with it, especially since I really meant nothing other than to start a discussion on a central point of Christianity amongst unbelievers.

Anyway, I'm done.

• startingover
    startingover

XJW4EVR,

So you say you started this thread for unbelievers. What did you expect, that all these unbeleivers would suddenly see how foolish they have been and should tell you what a great point you make?

Like ATJ said, "Your challenge seems to be a sneaky way to try and debate a belief you clearly have no intent on honestly "putting on the table."

There have been some great points raised here and you have not involved yourself with them and are now running away. You can be sure there are lots of people on this forum, who were just like me, who were searching for truth and questioning the beliefs they were raised with, and if your intent was as ATF said, I think it really backfired on you. I would really be interested in your take on the Joseph Smith situation that PSac is attempting to answer.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

how disappointing. and i thought you'd contribute to the thread you started and come along with some evidence for your faith.

i guess this was too much to ask for.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

This is suddenly reminds me of Brother Dan. I wonder what he's up to nowadays.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

As XJW4EVR has repeated his little rant I will repeat my retort.

Ah! We have seen this tactic used many times. Start a discussion about faith. Then however polite and reasonable the responses, accuse the non-believers of being unpleasant.

Absolute proof that only those that believe in the resurrection are decent people. The Jehovah's Witnesses use this ploy all the time. Such a Christian approach!

• designs
    designs

Hey if God had showed up September 1st 1975 as Fred Franz predicted we'd all go WHOA!...but since he didn't the same principal applies to Jesus. Just Show Up!, game over.

• Doug Mason
  • John_Mann
    John_Mann

Use the same method you used to unmask the Watchtower and you'll see why I (and anyone else) Shouldn't Believe in the Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit