Gayest Cities In America

by Bangalore 67 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

Not to worry, dearest Shamu, I have had lots of therapy already, so I dealt with the RO'D trauma quite well.

(ps, i was away, can you pm me about the *looks around to make sure there are no touchy princesses lurking* G H?)

noni

Gay people are open and welcomed in businesses, houses, and the community. Gay flags are displayed with out fear. Men kissing men and women kissing women is not out of the realm of being seen in everyday life. Nobody wears assless chaps outside but there is a store that sells them!!!

You just described Halifax!!!

tal

• shamus100
    shamus100

What like does like GH like mean, like talesin? Like I'm like totally like confused like right like like now like. ;D

LOL. LOLOLOL! LOL!!! Like LOL! LOLOL!!! Like totally... like... ;D

• fade_away
    fade_away

LGBT means "lesbian, gays, bisexuals, and transexuals". Everybody knows that. (Except for shamus) Look it up in a dictionary. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/LGBT There you go.

It's an accepted acronym to describe the community and its been around for a long time. Guess you were too proud to ask shamus.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry Shamus, there's no "ignore" or "dislike" button...

...only the "Submit" button!

SUBMIT I TELL YOU !!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Of course, it would have been hilarious if Wallkill, NY or Patterson, NY had made the list because of all the naive single bethelites that get in trouble for back-rubs or roommate underwear wrestling.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Really? I have to look this shit up in a dictionary?

Sorry, Im not big on the gay chat rooms. My gay friends don't use the term either - that's gay friends in real life... lovers...

;) And I do believe I did ask. ;D Seems extreme hippieism will take over here - dare I say, gay people that have misplaced anger? ;D Or is it exjw's that have misplaced anger? It's not my first trip around the block after all, sunshine. Sounds like it is for you.

Come hither, child, I need to give you something.... :D :D :D

• shamus100
    shamus100

Anyone else want to hear about the 'great gay holocaust' a few years back?

I'm waiting for someone to ask me nicely. :D

Billy, you stay outta this bitch! ;D I'm giving you a backrub next.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Take a chill pill Fallen_Princess! Shamus is a Friend of Dorothy too, and all he was doing was mentioning something that happened a couple of years ago on this board. A troll had come here to cause problems, and the troll ended up posting some innapropriate pictures and making crude comments. A witch hunt ensued, homophobia became rampant among certain members who voiced their displeasure of Gay people in general, and many Gay posters who had been here for years were criticised and blamed even though they had nothing to do with the one trolls actions. Many ended up leaving the board for good, a few were unfairly banned, and some, such as myself, stopped posting for a while until things cooled off. That is basically what Shamus meant as the "Gay Holocaust".

I think that it would be nice if you apologized to Shamus as he did nothing wrong, and your accusation of calling him a troll was unfounded and mean spirited, especially coming from someone such as yourself who has only made a handful of posts and knows nothing of the members here.

Et Tu, Fade_Away? Perhaps if you would have read some of Shamus' previous posts, you wouldn't have incorrectly assumed things about him.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I just saw something interesting. Both Fallen_Princess and Fade_away joined JWN on the same day!!! What a coincidence!!!!

• Violia
    Violia

shamus is a sweetheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit