Gayest Cities In America

by Bangalore 67 Replies latest social current

• shamus100
  • noni1974
    noni1974

Gay people are open and welcomed in businesses, houses, and the community. Gay flags are displayed with out fear. Men kissing men and women kissing women is not out of the realm of being seen in everyday life. Nobody wears assless chaps outside but there is a store that sells them!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's pretty gay. Wow!

Congratulations, you freaking sodomites. ;D I'll inform Jehovah and hope to see fire fall from heaven.

So is there a guy in the town like lot, who offers his virgin daughters up to homosexuals? Inquiring minds want to know.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Maybe the mayor does. I'm not sure.

• shamus100
    shamus100

God, to be loved like that from God and be able to give your virgin daughters to dudes who have sex with rocks... WOW! ;D

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well SOMEONE has to protect the rocks!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

This is Shamus's video. It's one of my favorites in the bible category.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg&feature=player_embedded

• coffee shop guy
    coffee shop guy

We have a quaint little town called Sugatuck. Gay as a three dollar bill. Some call in Suckanut. Many of the B&B's and hotels names end with the word Wood.

CSG

• fallen_princess
    fallen_princess

will someone please tell me what the monkey-troll means by "gay holocaust"?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Only the monkey will tell you. And hilarious that a person with 28 posts calls me a troll. ;)

Explain your question in english and I will reply. You are using acronyms that are only known by young people that use the word "like" 3-10 times per run-on sentence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit