district convention vs. surgery...not kidding

by oompa 17 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

wife has been to TWO already....hers and another with a gf for a gf weekend dc thingy....her cuz has a PART on the dc about two hours away and she wants to see him and fam......so taaaadaaaaa my elder/dad is taking me to the hospital.....the good ol...WE CAN TALK TO YOU IF IT IS A FAMILY EMERGENCY option overide ......good god (not) this is so insane....i feel like i am the twilight zone...........oompa

i mean morals...natural inborn morals....that you love and protect your family and you show them love and not just say it.....

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The bORG keeps everybody so busy they don't have time for family.

• man in black
    man in black

hang in there man, hopefully the weekend will go by fast.

And your surgery will be alright !

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Good luck with the surgery man.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Good luck with the surgery

Unbe-frickin-lievable how un-loving the world's most loving people are

Sounds more like selfishness on the wifey's part, though.

• Dagney
    Dagney

They are nuckin futs. There is such a disconnect to fellow humans, it doesn't matter if they are family or not. It's appalling.

Wishing you continued recovery.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

All the best for your surgery.

And find yourself a new wife. You deserve better.

• carla
    carla

Good luck with the surgery! sorry for the 'loving' wife. If you ever write a book that would shock many people.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The cult has everyone running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. The are scared to death they are going to get zapped by Jehovah if they don't go to all the meetings, field service and assemblies. Also the everybody is out to get them is also big on their minds. I remember. It is quite a brain washing. Hope everything goes well for you and Get well soon. Totally ADD

• cantleave
    cantleave

Best of luck with the op!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit